Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sussex Police

 
 
  1. Marksussex
    Started by Marksussex,

    Well what a birthday I have had. Would like to thank Martin and Strudders and his team for all there help and support over the last 3 weekends. I had a great time even if I am aching now. Thanks guys and not forgetting Claire

    • 28 replies
    • 3.4k views
  2. Marksussex
    Started by Marksussex,

    Hi, Is anyone going to the public order training tommorow?????

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
    coffee1546080846
  3. NPTT
    Started by NPTT,

    We have had a number of people asking about uniform for weekend 8 of training. On Friday/Sat you can wear normal operational uniform (not your office uniform). Sunday you will need: Operational uniform Custordian / bowler Reflective / waterproof jackets Stab vest Utility belt and attachments Fleece Radio PNB Thanks and see you all soon Zoe

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Bracey
    Started by Bracey,

    Right then, Whens the Specials Christmas do?! Got to meet up with everyone from training, i had a right hoot. And of course not just folks i know but anyone else who faces a chin wag over a warm malt!. Thinking Brighton, begining of Dec?? Ollie

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  5. jjfry
    Started by jjfry,

    Hi Anyone else on here waiting for Sussex to re-open their recruitment? :whistle2: Regards

    Maximus1546081008
  6. Marksussex
    Started by Marksussex,

    If anybody finds a body between slaugham and hove could they please let me know as I have mislaid mine and picked up one of an 83 year old................................or am I suppose to feel this bad after weekend 1 of staff safety training. All that said it was a great weekend and the trainers aren't as scary as made out to be. Still laughing to myself about strudders thriller line lol

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 2.4k views
  7. ladymerlin1546081208
    Started by ladymerlin1546081208,

    First episode looks interesting mmmmm Check It Here!! A forum thread has already been started for this topic HERE!! Just wanted to make sure no one missed it!!

    • 2 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. Marksussex
    Started by Marksussex,

    Following on from our IT training at Lewes this weekend, we were giving the above website address from SC Roberts, has anybody tried to register for it. I tried yesterday and forgot to mention it today that it said that SPOL doesnt allow people to register on there own. Anybody else tried and found the same thing?????

    • 16 replies
    • 3.3k views
  9. pc76
    Started by pc76,

    Hi everyone. I am new to this site. I am attending the assessment centre at Slaugham Manor for the role of Special Constable with Sussex Police on Friday 29 October 2010. I would like to hear from anyone who has been through this centre that can give me any tips or words of advice for interview preparation. I would really appreciate an example interview question so I can make sure my interview preparation is on the right track! Many thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 2k views
    Maximus1546081008
  10. messedupjoey
    Started by messedupjoey,

    Hi, just thought i'd get a topic going to put in the Sussex forum pass some of the time we all have whilst waiting for the recruitment process to speed along. So tell us where you are in the recruitment stage and what job your currently doing whilst you wait: I'm Joe and I have passed all recruitment tests except a medical which I have in December. I first applied whilst working at an aquarium as a customer services supervior (kind of helped for the a/c) and now work in residential care with young people up to the ages of 18. Very interesting work which varies from super chilled out days to absolute mayhem. I'm hoping that dealing with hostile situations will prepare m…

  11. gregg271
    Started by gregg271,

    Anyone else applied to the specials and received a letter about the change of the application process? Just wanna know if anyone knows more about it?

    • 0 replies
    • 972 views
  12. Sussex PC
    Started by Sussex PC * ,

    Anyone else starting on the 4th Jan at Bognor Campus?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. sgt wilson
    Started by sgt wilson,

    Hello Well I have been told that I will be going to uni at eastbourne and will be at eastbourne for pdu. Anyone else going there or an I all alone?

    • 0 replies
    • 901 views
  14. Kingie
    Started by Kingie,

    I've just got my application pack for the specials and im just wondering if anyone else is doing it aswell!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Altair
    Started by Altair,

    Sussex Police website here: http://www.sussex.police.uk

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.