Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincolnshire Police

 
 
  1. WSOp in Sept
    Started by WSOp in Sept,

    Suprise suprise, lincs police are having yet another meeting on 23rd aug to discuss whether recruitment is too go ahead. I have been told one thing after another about start dates, and I have it from a reliable source that cuts are to be made and so extra jobs can not be created for some time. This is a joke, the cost of recruitment, people having time off work not to mention the expense of travelling and GP records. Surely the money has to be in place for a recruitment drive to take place. A similar story has happened at merseyside and notts recently. Absoloute shambles in my eyes people get so close to have it taken away. No wonder no one has any trust or respect for …

  2. WSOp in Sept
    Started by WSOp in Sept,

    Has anyone recieved a stert date for lincs police yet?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. DeanSC
    Started by DeanSC,

    Just wondering where people are currently at with Lincolnshire? It seems there was quite a few people initially, although it seems to have died down. I recently got informed I had passed my Assessment Centre and have been invited to an interview on 24th August 2010. Don't know what to expect but know they ARE failing some candidates. Disucss...

    • 16 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Bullseye777
    Started by Bullseye777,

    Greetings all, I hail from London and am quite interested in moving up north Ive passed everything throught the MET with a AC score of 64% just wondered if anyone knew the chances of a successful app transfer to Lincolnshire? Regards Bullseye.

    • 3 replies
    • 851 views
  5. wilf1546620609
    Started by wilf1546620609,

    Hi, I've got an in Force interview with Lincs in a couple of weeks time and wondered if anyone had any advice on what subject areas would be worth looking at? I understand that it is a mix of competency based questions and general questions about why Lincs, what area the local policing priorities etc. Is that correct? Cheers, Wilf.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  6. Jimbo2487
    Started by Jimbo2487,

    Hi. Just was wandering if there was anyone here who was on the intake on 19th April? I am, and really looking forward to it (with nervous aprehension) Just wanted to say hello...

    • 1 reply
    • 904 views
  7. Bullseye777
    Started by Bullseye777,

    I was one of the lucky ones who managed to get one and i will be doing it this weekend. Anybody else got one or starting one?

    louise1546620616
  8. PC 2B
    Started by PC 2B,

    Has anyone who applied in jan heard anything back from lincs police yet?

    • 1 reply
    • 931 views
  9. LeicsPolSC
    Started by LeicsPolSC,

    Anybody on here got an application form today? Also from the Lincs Police website: Due to the huge demand for application forms on the first morning of their police officer recruitment campaign, Lincolnshire Police have regrettably had to close the campaign early. The response for applications was far greater than expected and by the first day, the number of application packs available had already been requested. The Recruitment Team took requests by telephone and email and packs were also issued to those who came to the Police Headquarters at Nettleham. David Freeman, Senior Recruitment Officer, says, “We expected a good response for applications but nothing like…

  10. Moose_Malloy
    Started by Moose_Malloy,

    Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone on here had any information on when Lincolnshire Police will next be recruiting for Police Officers?? I'm constantly checking the website and e-mailing the recruitment team, however I have only been told "maybe sometime next year". If anyone has any more information as to when they will be recruiting I would really appreciate it. Cheers, Chris

  11. Tr1dge
    Started by Tr1dge,

    Hi all, After the long wait finally got the call Yesterday. I'm going to South division, Grantham Stamford or spalding.

  12. hbmariners
    Started by hbmariners,

    Hi, Anybody else got a start date for the regulars of 5th October 09? I got my call last Thursday, now just waiting for all the information to come through. Karl

  13. Jimbo2487
    Started by Jimbo2487,

    I am currently in the process of transferring to Lincs---have missed 2 intakes due to an ongoing complaint (hopefully sorted soon!!) WOuld love to chat to a Lincs oficer and find out some more 'on the ground' type info... As time has dragged on, I have been wobbling a bit on my decision to transfer and sometimes wander if I should just stay put.. Any help much appreciated Jim

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. mollee
    Started by mollee,

    I am currently serving with West Yorks, been there for three years and considering a transfer to Lincolnshire (where I live). My boss, who knows of my intentions has also told me to get on our Trainee Investigators course with CID and is recommending me. My question is, do we think that Lincolnshire would recognise my position within the TI programme and take me as a potential DC or as a constable who could be put into any role? Do people think I should wait until the possibility of qualifying a a DC then apply or what? I would also be interested to hear what the succession plan is like for Constable to DC in Lincolnshire or is it a case of 'dead mans shoes' as I have hea…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. AnnT
    Started by AnnT * ,

    Could anyone tell me if there is accommodation to rent on a temporary basis for police staff while looking for property to rent in Lincoln? Could you give me details of who to contact? AnnT

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.