Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hertfordshire Constabulary

 
 
  1. SCAlex
    Started by SCAlex,

    I've got the movie we are watching, I just need to know what drinks and nibbles (got maltesers) to get! All help is greatly apreciated Thanks Alex

      • Like
    • 20 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. SC Ben1546081185
    Started by SC Ben1546081185,

    I know there's normally a fairly high Police Presence on this day due to road closures etc but can you attend in uniform on these days to pay respect? Just watching the Battle Of Britain service on TV and made me wonder...Â

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 2.1k views
  3. Sam333
    Started by Sam333,

    Hi Folks Looking to transfer into Herts from another force. Once you have completed your probation, if ever they open recruitment again, can you skip the application form stage and go straight into the assessment centre. Cheers

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  4. fightcrime4u
    Started by fightcrime4u,

    Hey guys, Can someone be kind enough to pm me the buttons for oasis, i remember how to use it from our ict training but ive just lost which button is for what please remind me thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. SC Ben1546081185
    Started by SC Ben1546081185,

    Got my uniform fitting on Monday but not sure what to wear! Suggestions? Thanks!

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
    SC Ben1546081185
  6. SwaY^
    Started by SwaY^,

    That place is really big. LOL. I got lost.... Cool Canteen as well!

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
    SC Ben1546081185
  7. Paradox
    Started by Paradox +,

    I'm having a bit of a slow day today, so thought I'd search on Ebay for 'Herts Police' and see what came up. I found this great model of the Volvo estate done up in the Herts Police fashion and thought I'd share it: http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item27b0f4b707 Not sure if I'd pay $200 (whatever they are) for it...but still worth a look.

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 3.6k views
  8. Paradox
    Started by Paradox +,

    Has anyone else received their pocketcomms yet? LINK - Pocketcomms And if you have, have you ever used it? Or can you think of a situation you've been in in the past where one of these would have been really useful?

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. fightcrime4u
    Started by fightcrime4u,

    Hi guys, Just wondering whats baby batchwood like to police?

    • 2 replies
    • 2.7k views
  10. Windhill
    Started by Windhill +,

    cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts cuts …

    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Carl_H
    Started by Carl_H,

    Hi, Ive been in the process of joining BTP for over 2 years now and now sadley they seem to be terminating practically all applications in the same way the Met and Essex did. I live in a area where Herts is commutable and and considering putting in a app should they open thier recruitment window again. Can anyone who has gone through the PC process give me a insight into how well you were treated ect? Were you waiting excessive amounts of time? What is the situation with Herts do they have hundreds and hundreds waiting? ect Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Blackpig
    Started by Blackpig,

    Mornin' All, Cambridgeshire calling... We have just took on your old DCC Simon Parr to replace our outgoing CC. This may be a little out of order, but what was he like in Force, no one seems to know much about him.

    • 0 replies
    • 810 views
  13. mattu88
    Started by mattu88,

    Hi there I have been offered a job as a PCSO for Herts, providing that vetting, references and medical are all ok. Recruitment seem reluctant to estimate how long vetting is going to take, which is fair enough, I understand that the time it can take varies. I am just trying to get a feel for how long it might take, so how long did your vetting take??? thanks, Matt

  14. Windhill
    Started by Windhill +,

    I have been asked to write up my experiences throughout the application process of the Hertfordshire Special Constabulary. I hope it is useful for anybody interested in becoming a special to know how long each stage takes and what is involved so please read on. It's a bit of a long one, so i advise sticking the kettle on first At the bottom I have added my timeline. Deciding to become a Special with Hertfordshire Constabulary Whether it's the day you turn 17 and a half or something you have decided to do a bit later on, deciding to become a Special Constable with Hertfordshire Police is one of the most exciting and rewarding decisions you could make. Each person i beli…

    • 0 replies
    • 15.2k views
  15. daybo
    Started by daybo,

    I am looking to return to Herts from TVP and was wondering if there are any Herts officers who work either Central or Eastern area. I was working in Western area for 1 year. if my application was successful I am looking to ask HR to consider me working either the above two areas. I would like to know what is like working in Stevenage or Hatfield as I am looking for a busy and challenging town. I do understand i will have to work where ever they need me. Regards, Daybo

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.