Real World News
This is a place to discuss things of a serious nature that aren't connected to policing. It can be news stories or subjects of interest unrelated to policing in this country or abroad.
9556 topics in this forum
-
-
- 2 replies
- 464 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 7 replies
- 898 views
- 5 followers
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29124461 Can see it has it,s uses
-
-
- 5 replies
- 463 views
- 5 followers
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-30134677 Don't you just hate it when you get stupid drivers like this. :new_doh2:
-
Apologies if this already up and running somewhere else but a quick search revealed nothing. I have been reading about the Ched Evans case with some interest. I genuinely don't know what to think, and I was wondering what you law-enforcement types thought about it all. There are a few different angles for me: ONE is that I doubt I could personally employ a convicted rapist. TWO is that the man has served his time and has been released. THREE is that there is a claim of innocence and an appeal underway (or an application for one, or whatever). Point being, if his conviction is quashed ten years from now, he won't be able to return to football, and nobody will compensa…
-
-
- 20 replies
- 2.8k views
- 12 followers
-
-
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
- 3 followers
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 432 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 1 reply
- 510 views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
- 4 replies
- 620 views
- 3 followers
-
-
-
- 3 replies
- 499 views
- 3 followers
-
-
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
- 4 followers
-
-
-
- 8 replies
- 976 views
- 6 followers
-
-