Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Real World News

This is a place to discuss things of a serious nature that aren't connected to policing. It can be news stories or subjects of interest unrelated to policing in this country or abroad.

  1. canada
    Started by canada,

    Hi everyone, I am considering options for the future and would be interested to know any information (just brief) on the costs for living in Australia or New Zealand. I know in Canada the rough costs for each province and have a priority list to consider such as, household bills, car insurance, frequency of bills, food costs and personal taxes. I would appreciate any feedback you might have to help me with my future planning :) I havent decided yet, USA or Australia .... gotta be wirth considering at least! but after getting caught out by Canadian costs, I dont want that to happen again. Thanks for your help

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.