Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello VPC1074 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 48 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello Harrison White On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 63 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Ellie On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 43 views
  4. Kaufman
    Started by Kaufman * ,

    Hi there, I'm a writer/director currently gathering research for a spec feature film script I'm working on. I joined this forum in the hope that I can ask questions to experts (about procedure etc) while I'm assembling the plot/story.

  5. Iamjordan
    Started by Iamjordan * ,

    Hey I'm Jordan. Just introducing myself

  6. Nicola0x0
    Started by Nicola0x0 * ,

    I have a question :)

  7. Thejetsons
    Started by Thejetsons * ,

    Hi new to the forum, any former pcs or police staff on here?

  8. Liamsdad71
    Started by Liamsdad71,

    Hi, Currently looking to join BTP and found this site while searching for info. Look forward to reading the forums! Thanks.

  9. Bioshock
    Started by Bioshock * ,

    Hi, I've been serving for Devon and Cornwall for the last 12 years. Experienced Detective who is still learning! Taking my Exam in March, looking for other users experience with the various packages available. Hopefully will be able to contribute with other questions posted by the community.

  10. GJ1802
    Started by GJ1802 * ,

    Coming up for 31yrs in Ministry of Defence Police, have served in London and now back in Scotland.

  11. gabbyt6
    Started by gabbyt6,

    Hi everyone, new member here introducing myself. I'm not a police officer but am going through the application process and have joined this forum to get an insight into things.

  12. mgrady68
    Started by mgrady68 * ,

    I am a serving Police Officer with Staffs. Currently have 20 years service.

  13. Fotis
    Started by Fotis * ,

    Hey there, My Name is Fotis. I've in London for 3 years now and I've just started the application process to become a police constable. I come across this forum and just wanted to register and browse in to get any feedback and advice possible. Thanks

  14. gmkell
    Started by gmkell * ,

    Hi, My name is Grace. I am looking to become a Police Officer and need some advice.

  15. Towtug
    Started by Towtug * ,

    I work within the vehicle testing and homologation industry. I regularly work with the certification and enforcement authorities and with the court system advising on different aspects of vehicle legislation. If I can answer a question I will attempt to do so as I believe there is too much misinformation out there that makes everyones job harder.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.