New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Good afternoon, I'm currently a serving Royal Marine Sergeant that is looking to join the Met within 2017. I am currently awaiting my 'day 2' date. Regards Ian
-
Hello Danderson40 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Jstarks1 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello ixstis On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi! My name is Becky, just introducing myself so that I can gain full access to the forum. Look forward to hearing from you!
-
- 1 reply
- 332 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Hi Everyone, Long time member, but not posted much. Always been interested in joining the police. Decided to give teaching a go, enjoy it a lot. But thinking it's time to put effort into joining Police Scotland, because don't think my appetite for becoming a police officer will go away until I actually do it! Great forum you've got here, lots of great support and info! :) JB
-
-
- 3 replies
- 526 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hello FD165 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi I'm Stacey, have completed medical & final fitness for police officer, police Scotland , awaiting start date. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
- 2 replies
- 276 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi, Found the forum whilst researching BTP to assist with my application. Thank you in advance for any help I get!
-
-
Hi, I'm Lauren, currently going through the pokice recruitment process having recently passed my assessment centre any tips for the final interview would be greatly appreciated.
-
Hello Smokey2012 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Zla On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Draig Ddu On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat