Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. BET
    Started by BET * ,

    Hi, I'm BET. I've been living in London for 3 years. Before I lived in Hungary. I was a police officer there. I'd like to join to MET Police. I thought this group could give me useful informations later on. Thanks your attention! :)

  2. RachW96
    Started by RachW96 * ,

    Hi I am a recruit police officer looking to start at tulliallan in December.

  3. roo
    Started by roo * ,

    Retired Police officer (2002) after 30 years service who is interested in issues in the police service I have a son who is a serving Police Officer nterested to see what are topical issues for Police Officers

  4. TomA
    Started by TomA * ,

    New here! Looking for advice about the assessment centre!

  5. Zinny1
    Started by Zinny1 * ,

    Looking forward to using the forum

  6. Daisy05
    Started by Daisy05 * ,

    I am a 71 year old lady and would like feedback, advice or suggestions on what I do next regarding a theft that happened 14 years ago by two of my daughters. I recently had major heart surgery and have quit smoking. I don't consider myself old. I like shopping in Sainsburys and love eating Forerro Roche. Yum!

  7. joner11234
    Started by joner11234,

    Hi, my name is Dave and I am looking to join police Scotland, hoping this page will help me get there!

  8. wee Jamie
    Started by wee Jamie * ,

    hello my name is Jamie, I'm new to all this I have just finished my application form for police scotland. And I send in one of the forms without putting the date on the form so I sent in an updated version with the date on it. How would they look at that? j would hate for my application to be rejected because of that. thanks for getting back to me. kind regards, Jamie,

    • 2 replies
    • 179 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello tph212 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 50 views
  10. StephMop
    Started by StephMop * ,

    Interested in police work Steph

    • 2 replies
    • 117 views
  11. neil373
    Started by neil373 * ,

    Hi I am new here, I was wondering if anyone has applied for Cambridgeshire police. If so has anyone heard back yet as I applied the beginning of October and haven't heard anything yet. Also how long do you wait to hear. Any helped would be appreciated. Cheers Neil.

    • 1 reply
    • 353 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello RB19990 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 47 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello JamesJK On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 48 views
  14. SBroon
    Started by SBroon,

    Hi I'm Stacey, have completed medical & final fitness for police officer, police Scotland , awaiting start date. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • 1 reply
    • 392 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello mrkhalifa On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 43 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.