The Other Half!
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
134 topics in this forum
-
Ok here goes: Why is it some men think its perfectly acceptable to have double standards when it comes to 'casual' relationships? Why do they think its Ok to cancel on a lass for no reason and not bother to actually tell them they have canceled until said girl has canceled all her plans? Finally why is it ok to ignore a girls texts until you want something (usually coz there horny and wanna meet up)? just wondered if any of you lads can answer these questions or am i just managing to meet the wrong guys?
-
Right so I can't help but notice that the Other Half Forum is feeling a bit down in the dumps at the moment As were now getting into Sunny Summer I think we all need some good news! So I propose a thread where we talk about all the positives Has someone made you feel special? lets share those love stories! You might get some tips from other peoples stories I'm hoping I may have a few good stories soon as I've just started dating again yay! fingers crossed it continues! I don't wanna see any tumbleweed :D
-
-
There are no words to describe this video, but it gets very scary at about 2:03! I found it whilst browsing Louis Theroux's videos on youtube...
-
Hi guys, Im in a bit of a pickle at the moment...the thing is i am in a relationship and have been for a while now, i love my man to bits and would never hurt him intentionaly, i am 19 and he is a few years older than me (dont ask!) :pand we run a restraunt. He is starting to distance himself from me because i have to make some big decisions regarding our relationship. I have not been happy with my career choice (chef) for about two years, but i have had to ''just get on with'' it for his and the business sake. But have applied for the specials to break my life up a bit. Last year we bought a place in Ireland with the intention of moving there this year, seemed like a…
-
-
I am fighting with myself at the moment after meeting a female PCSO, whom I really like. At the current moment, I am a MOP - so slightly unsure of how to approach her (my nerves get the better of me). She is a few years older than myself, but not by much - at most 7 years. So the question; How do I get the nerves to ask her 1. if she is single and 2. does she fancy going for a drink - or something to that extent ? I do not have much experience in this, and can't say I have really ever gone upto a woman and asked her out as such. At the same time though, I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable :/
-
No, not French-A. With the big V-Day fast approaching and many men heading out to buy their ladyfriends some sexy lingerie, what are sexier? Thongs or french knickers? Personally I'm a frenchie sort of guy, but what do the rest of the red-blooded men (and women) prefer?
-
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PS.COM! Well I'm not going to pretend that this was a resounding success, because it wasn't, however messages were received so they will be duly posted below. And I am sorry this is so late and that the day is nearly over. For David To my close special person, let's cuddle up on the sofa and watch a move <33! From your secret admirer For super_snake "I love you and your saggy baps, always wanted to tell you this. See you soon hot stuff Love R. Swift" Love from 2Stroke For KellyM82 Si vous pouvez lire ceci puis vous pratiquez trop pour votre type français " From your secret admirer For me Dear Merlin, Ever since you joi…
-
To my fellow single peers, have a good time. I'm finding it quite hard as it is the first time I have been single !
-
Afternoon....................Cilla 'ere................(for those of you that remember Blind Date! ) Anyway................. As we are now in the month of February with the 14th traditionally the day for celebrating love and affection for others, I thought I would offer my services, along with Giraffe, to act as a postbox for any Valentine messages that PS.com users wish to send to other PS.com users. :D How It Works If there is someone on PS.com that has taken your fancy, drop us a message, remembering to include their username, to either myself or Giraffe, as a PM. We will then PM the recipient to let them know that a message has been received that is inte…
-
Since we see these articles in magazines all the time, I thought a thread would be good. So do share. Oh I feel like I work for Heat magazine now
-
As the great Taylor Swift ( ) once sang "Why do we bother with love if it never lasts?" So why do we go through all of the heart ache of finding a girl / boy, getting a date, getting close, falling in love etc. if we know it's probably going to end up in us hating each other?
-
-
HI Guys, Looking for a bit of wisdom here from those more experienced in the Art of Romance, than myself. I basically asked a girl out from work, whom i really like, she said yes, we transferred phone numbers, i was even a bit of an old smoothy and sent Flowers on Valentines Day. Now since asking her out, she has been laid up with a bad back for a while, this thus being an excuse for not meeting up. I then sent another text message asking when would be best for her, when i knew she was healthy again. she replied stating 'any time next week would be good, when cant you do.' i replied with my two dates, to which i get no reply from her. Okay so i thought that this was…