Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. C. Spencer
    Started by C. Spencer,

    I've wanted to become a Police Constable since I was about 7 and everything about policing interests me. I have my fair share of reasons why I want to join the Metropolitan Police now but initially, I didn't - it almost feels like a calling. I know it's cheesy but it's true. Additionally, I took interest in SFOs when I was younger and, since then, have a growing interest in the firearms units (namely SC&O19). If this was an interview: That's where I see myself in 5 years. Again, initially, I didn't have a reason - it just feels like a calling. I was just drawn to it, though I wouldn't mind specialising in any department. I'm only 18 and I decided to apply straig…

  2. C. Spencer
    Started by C. Spencer,

    I've wanted to become a Police Constable since I was about 7 and everything about policing interests me. I have my fair share of reasons why I want to join the Metropolitan Police now but initially, I didn't - it almost feels like a calling. I know it's cheesy but it's true. Additionally, I took interest in SFOs when I was younger and, since then, have a growing interest in the firearms units (namely SC&O19). If this was an interview: That's where I see myself in 5 years. Again, initially, I didn't have a reason - it just feels like a calling. I was just drawn to it, though I wouldn't mind specialising in any department. I'm only 18 and I decided to apply straig…

  3. Chief Rat

    Hello jamiegt94 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 5 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello PCrocker On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 4 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello BrandonRH On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 4 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello quickdantheman On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

  7. Chief Rat

    Hello Subway99 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 5 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello Oz88 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 4 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello LegalForms1 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 7 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello Lomax1996 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 1 reply
    • 7 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello ktdvs123 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 4 views
  12. Carrick
    Started by Carrick,

    Hi guys

    • 2 replies
    • 253 views
  13. Dragonman
    Started by Dragonman * ,

    Hi there I come from greater London. I am 31 years old. I have always had an interest in Police work and have a lot of respect for those who go out there and make the community a better place. I hope to come here and gain information and perhaps pass on information if I can to help others. Some of my hobbies include playing guitar in my band, going to church and enjoying travelling. Thank you very much, Dragonman

    • 0 replies
    • 126 views
  14. Dragonman
    Started by Dragonman * ,

    Hi there I come from greater London. I am 31 years old. I have always had an interest in Police work and have a lot of respect for those who go out there and make the community a better place. I hope to come here and gain information and perhaps pass on information if I can to help others. Some of my hobbies include playing guitar in my band, going to church and enjoying travelling. Thank you very much, Dragonman

    • 0 replies
    • 129 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello irishrgr On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 5 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.