Loud horn for motorcycle

UKPolice

Evening all.

I've got a Kawasaki ER6N and I'm looking for the most loudest horn I can get my hands on! I have been looking at getting a bull horn, but they're not very discrete..

Any suggestions?

Im not exact on the spelling, but I have used several Stebl Nautilus horns over the years

Sorry, but I have to ask - why exactly do you need a loud horn on your motorcycle? I rarely use mine because I ride defensively and anticipate problems to avoid them.

I've been riding bikes for 30 years now, and the horn is usually operated just to check that it works. Having said that though I hooted it this morning whilst attempting to get out of my drive to ride to work. My path was blocked by a Range Rover Evoque whose driver had failed to notice that the lights down the road had changed to green some time ago but she didn't know as she was too busy texting on her phone.

• 5 months later...

Sorry, but I have to ask - why exactly do you need a loud horn on your motorcycle? I rarely use mine because I ride defensively and anticipate problems to avoid them.

I've been riding bikes for 30 years now, and the horn is usually operated just to check that it works. Having said that though I hooted it this morning whilst attempting to get out of my drive to ride to work. My path was blocked by a Range Rover Evoque whose driver had failed to notice that the lights down the road had changed to green some time ago but she didn't know as she was too busy texting on her phone.

Because there is always a rider who thinks "loud horn and loud pipes save lives", possibly because they're a bad rider and will need them.

My Input; if your current horn wasn't loud enough, it wouldn't of been put on in the first place.