Smoking weed in bathroom

Chuken

I live in a small flat, 3 floors, 12 apartments. One of my neighbours downstairs smokes weed in the bathroom and the smell is coming up through the fan into my bathroom. I also have suspicion to believe that he supply's drugs to others as every night he gets on his motorbike and inserts a package under his seat. Also he shouts extremely loud on his phone arguing with someone saying " THATS MY WEED YOU OWE ME" what should I do. I did contact the police and 2 officer came over to his flat but he ran in plain sight of the officers. They walked off like nothing happened! I then got a letter from my safer neighbourhood team and they said that they wanted to chat on this date so I had to make sure I was at home so I did make sure that I was home and guess what. Nobody came. I do not want to file a complaint against the police so I have come here for advice. Thanks

I live in a small flat, 3 floors, 12 apartments. One of my neighbours downstairs smokes weed in the bathroom and the smell is coming up through the fan into my bathroom. I also have suspicion to believe that he supply's drugs to others as every night he gets on his motorbike and inserts a package under his seat. Also he shouts extremely loud on his phone arguing with someone saying " THATS MY WEED YOU OWE ME" what should I do. I did contact the police and 2 officer came over to his flat but he ran in plain sight of the officers. They walked off like nothing happened! I then got a letter from my safer neighbourhood team and they said that they wanted to chat on this date so I had to make sure I was at home so I did make sure that I was home and guess what. Nobody came. I do not want to file a complaint against the police so I have come here for advice. Thanks

sorry mods I seem to have put this in the wrong place D: I meant to put it in the help me section

I'd recommend going to your local police station and telling them what you've just told us. There isn't anything we can do about it unfortunately.

I'd recommend going to your local police station and telling them what you've just told us. There isn't anything we can do about it unfortunately.

Oh well, 'tis all good!

Moved to Help me! at OP's request.

I agree. Crimestoppers or personally visit the station and get a statement taken. Action should be taken, otherwise submit a complaint.