Help to Edit

AAM

Hi everyone,

Can someone please help me? I made a posting within the last hour and I cannot edit it, the edit button was there, then it just vanished!

Thanks, Amanda

you only have a limited time to edit the post then it stays as it is

I think you will find that when you submit your comment or post you have. A very limited time in order to make any changes. Best to preview first or if you missed something you can always post another comment below the ne you made.

Failing that if it's something you need deleting you can ask a MOD to do that for you.

Where was the post? I deleted one of your posts earlier because it contained nothing at all could it have been that one?

Links would be good.

I didn't even get an hour! Surely this can't be right?

Where was the post? I deleted one of your posts earlier because it contained nothing at all could it have been that one?

Links would be good.

It's the one above that Cheetah that I'd like to edit. I think the blank one happened due to my confusion!

I think it's down to the forum software, not saying you would but it stops people making a comment then editing it to make someone else look a liar etc.

Can't remember where the post in question was so a link would be good.

Are you accessing from a phone/tablet/PC etc? What operating system are you using and what browser are you using?

Can't remember where the post in question was so a link would be good.

Are you accessing from a phone/tablet/PC etc? What operating system are you using and what browser are you using?

It's in News - posting number 21. Using PC. Windows 7 Home premium, thanks.

Topic: Allow Reece Clarke Home

Edited by AAM

It's in News - posting number 21. Using PC. Windows 7 Home premium, thanks.

Topic: Allow Reece Clarke Home

Anyone else??? I think Cheetah gone.

Yes that's the one Ian. Any chance of my edit button back briefly please as it seemed to disappear in minutes?

Whats not very good?

The system. Edit button disappearing within minutes, never had that happen before!

Edited by AAM

I'm not sure it has ever happened before. We have never had anyone report it or say they have experienced it.

You will need to raise a support ticket if you want to take it further although, we won't be able to give the edit function back for that one post. If you need the post editing them send a PM to a MOD and they will be able to do it.

If you raise a support ticket you will need to state wether it's just this one post or all of your posts. Provide some links to posts where it has occured so that it can be investigated properly.