My leg

UKPolice

Over the past few months my right leg has become more and more noticeable to me, both by physical look and pain that I am experiencing.

My right leg is simply bent! It's really strange and a very uncomfortable feeling.

If I stand, my left foot faces forward but my right foot faces to the right - natural stance.

If I then force my right foot to be straight ie the same as my left foot, my whole entire leg is completely out of shape! I really don't know how else to explain it!

All I can say is that when I lay down, it seems to veer off to the right from the knee down but it doesn't stop there. My hip has been hurting too so I've been wondering if it's starting from there down.

From that, I've also been having really bad back & neck pain. I am extremely uncomfortable!

My back "clicks" if I twist my body, even in the slightest or when I breathe in really hard.

My neck is the worst. Constantly stiff and clicks at every opportunity!

I am booked in at the doctors a week today, but I have a feeling that they might have to break my leg to get it back into place. It really does physically look out of shape and place!

Could the leg problem be the cause of my neck and back pain? (The neck and back pain has been going on for years).

Really worried what the outcome is here..

If I were you I'd try and get in to the doctors sooner rather than waiting a week if you're in pain. Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1

Hi CR, sounds like it is an issue with your body alignment which they will likely recommend you to a Chiropractor/ Physio. I don't think they are fond of breaking bones as that can be more troublesome.

Hope they are able to help!

• Like 1

I've been in paid with my neck and back for years now so a week won't hurt! I really can't get anymore time off work than what I am already doing now.

I'll post some photos later so you all can get a better idea of what's going on..

Try not to self diagnose, it'll only stress you out. As others have said, get some medical advice and take it from there.

If it's any consolidation, my back clicks (sometimes just from breathing hard) and I have similar issues with my neck- it may all be normal so don't run through scenarios of treatment in your head, it's not productive at all.

Stay calm!

This is definitely an issue that requires a proper eyes on assessment rather than something somebody sat at a computer can diagnose.

• Like 1

This is definitely an issue that requires a proper eyes on assessment rather than something somebody sat at a computer can diagnose.

If you're at RDH this weekend you can give it a once over for me!

If you're at RDH this weekend you can give it a once over for me!

Sadly not... out and about this weekend (C Responder tomorrow)