Sky & Love Digital TV.co.uk Relationship

Jake CE

Hi, I had a call from someone at Love Digital TV.co.uk yesterday saying that Sky has tasked them with contacting their "valued Sky Unlimited Broadband customers" and were offering me a free Sky HD Box, with free installation, the Entertainment Package and Sky On Demand for an additional £8.25 per month.

Now, I am immediately thinking this must be some sort of scam so was wondering if anyone else had experienced this, or dealt with Love Digital in the past?

Thanks, Jake

While you are on the phone to Sky, consider asking them to take you off their 3rd party mailing / telephone list if you don't want calls like this.

• Like 1

Phone Sky directly and ask them...

Spekaing to them now :)

While you are on the phone to Sky, consider asking them to take you off their 3rd party mailing / telephone list if you don't want calls like this.

Cheers Rocket, good advice!

Sky have confirmed, they are legitimate.

Love Digital TV are one of their third parties who offer Sky deals, the payment will be taken by Sky (along with my broadband) but all queries regarding the TV will need to go via Love Dig TV.

Sky have confirmed, they are legitimate.

Love Digital TV are one of their third parties who offer Sky deals, the payment will be taken by Sky (along with my broadband) but all queries regarding the TV will need to go via Love Dig TV.

And that for me would be a 'thanks but no thanks', I would want a single point of contact for all my 'Sky Service

It's the same reason my mobile contract is direct with the network rather than a reseller like phones 4u or Carphone warehouse

And that for me would be a 'thanks but no thanks', I would want a single point of contact for all my 'Sky Service

It's the same reason my mobile contract is direct with the network rather than a reseller like phones 4u or Carphone warehouse

You make a fair point. I wonder if Sky would match it. I'll see muwhahaha.