Job interview

LeanneSC

Got a job interview tomorrow and I'm so nervous.....not half as much as my specials interview but close ;)

Any advice? :)

Research the company your are working for, try to get a feel for what they do and how they do it. You can learn a fair bit from their website and use it within your answers (it seems to impress them! :p)

Ask them questions when given the chance, you are there so they can meet you properly and see what you are like as a person. But you are also there to see what they are like.

Take deep breaths and practice a couple of answers to likely interview questions. Even if they don't have it, you can incorporate them into other answers. :D

All the best Leanne!

Thank you Jake, good advice :) and thanks for the good luck wishes :)

Thank you Dave :)

Nervous? come on now Leanne after your specials interview you can pass any interview :w00t:

Good Luck Luv :aok:

Nervous? come on now Leanne after your specials interview you can pass any interview :w00t:

Good Luck Luv :aok:

Thank you :)

I don't think I will get it though as their busiest times are weekends and with 'hopefully' my training coming up which is most likely 9-5 for 7 weekends in a row, they might not take me on :(

We'll see though hey :)

Thank you :)

I don't think I will get it though as their busiest times are weekends and with 'hopefully' my training coming up which is most likely 9-5 for 7 weekends in a row, they might not take me on :(

We'll see though hey :)

You know i have applied for tons of jobs in my field of work, had 6 interviews in 6 months and no joy, even given i have 15+ years experience and a degree and everything they look for... competition is great out there. I do wish you luck, at some point we are all successful eventually we HAVE TO KEEP TRYING HARD! Believe and so shall it be :new_shades:

Thank you luv :)

Interview went well I think. Just got to wait...moreeee waiting :( haha fingers crossed hey

Thank you luv :)

Interview went well I think. Just got to wait...moreeee waiting :( haha fingers crossed hey

So much waiting eh.... :new_cry: fingers crossed :aok:

<edit>

My advice was a day late lol

Good luck.

It's always good to try and write down roughly what they asked you and how you replied after an interview. I normally go and have a cheeky pint straight afterwards and make some notes, so I can reflect.

It's also good to get feedback. I learn something new about my approach from every interview that I have.

Edited by DGP

So much waiting eh.... :new_cry: fingers crossed :aok:

Thank you :D

<edit>

My advice was a day late lol

Good luck.

It's always good to try and write down roughly what they asked you and how you replied after an interview. I normally go and have a cheeky pint straight afterwards and make some notes, so I can reflect.

It's also good to get feedback. I learn something new about my approach from every interview that I have.

Thank you for the reply :)

I made a note of example questions they may ask me, before I went for the interview and luckily, they asked me every question I'd prepared for :)

Just a waiting game now. I hope it ends up being good news

• Like 1