Post Signatures

LeanneSC

How do I put stuff in my signature at the bottom of my posts like most of you guys have? :new_hmmm:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LeanneSC

• SZ2

• Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Click Here

There should be a black box to edit profile on the right. Then click on Signature on the left.

If it's user bars your looking for then I got mine from here.

Or just right click on someone else's and copy the URL.

Edit - Or just do what The Constable says, he got there first...

Edited by Nathan B

STEP 1: Open your User Control Panel by clicking this link: http://www.policespecials.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp

STEP 2: Click on Signature

STEP 3: Fire away! :D

Do you just want to write stuff or add a userbar into it too?

I'll have a look at the userbars too :) Thank you

Click Here

There should be a black box to edit profile on the right. Then click on Signature on the left.

Thank you Nathan

What I did was google police userbars/avatars and then right clicked and saved then saved them into my signature :)

• Like 1

What I did was google police userbars/avatars and then right clicked and saved then saved them into my signature :)

ooo get you with your fancy ways...

I never thought of using google in all honesty :(

How do I add a userbar to my signature? :new_hmmm: Not very good with all this forum lark am I :new_thmbdn2:

Click on your profile, then in the top right corner click edit profile, then on the tabs on the left that will come up scroll down to signature and add in the html :) if you need help with that part I can send you a message :) remember some html codes from when I used to have a site.

If you could send me the html codes that would be great :aok:

Click Here

Thanks for that link! Can't find any 'police dog lovers' or 'animal lovers' ones though - shall hit google! and Leanne, if you find a userbar you like online so using this pic for an example, http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15800000/Cute-Puppy-puppies-15813366-1600-1200.jpg ... you would copy the link to it then in your signature area, put the following code (without spaces... I am putting spaces here so it doesn't create an actual link) < i m g s r c = " paste userbar link here " >

I'm not as thick as I look afterall :new_no: :aok: