Charity Event

LeanneSC

Hiya :) I think I'm allowed to post this in here?! Haha.

I am organising a charity night in aid of Claire House www.claire-house.org.uk and Help For Heros on Friday 21st June 2013 taking place at Belmont Suite, Tranmere Rovers Football Club, Wirral!

2 singers, 1 comedian, disco, buffet, raffle

7pm until 12am

Tickets £7

If anyone is wanting any tickets, please get in touch. More the merrier :)

Ahh, would've loved to come! However, unfortunately I am on duty that day!

Do enjoy the day though! :) and also well done for organising a charity event, that's really special!

You're more than welcome to come along after you finish, depending on what time you finish :)

Thank you, it's my second charity night I have organised now. Love to help out charities the best I can :)

Moved to Help Me.

Thank you Cheetah. Wasn't quite sure where I could post it :)

Very good causes :) if I'm free that night ill go Leanne :) either way - good luck and hope its very successful!

Thank you :) just don't pop along while on duty in your uniform, I may think I'd accidently booked a stripper :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thank you :) just don't pop along while on duty in your uniform, I may think I'd accidently booked a stripper :confused: :confused: :confused:

Haha shh Leanne I don't do that for the extra money anymore ;) it was supposed to be a secret!

Secret is out now I'm afraid, it was never going to stay a secret forever :new_sneaky2: :new_shades: