Website needed!

E29NP1546080952

I want a brand new website, nothing blingy, say two three pages so I can add images / about us / contact us

A nice crisp design, something I can keep updated myself once completed.

Who out there is a web design guru and names your best price!!

PS - I already have hosting & domain name, so its just a case replacing the site for a new one.

Edited by pmtts

Have a look at doing something via Joomla/Drupal or even Wordpress?

They are simple to create, and really easy to maintain!

Yeah, I second either Wordpress or Joomla, some great templates out there tha are free to use! Just a matter of finding one you like! :)

Cheers guys but I want to come away from using free software and have one specifically built for me.

Cheers guys but I want to come away from using free software and have one specifically built for me.

You can still have built for you specifically but still use a free CMS (content management system).

I personally work with Wordpress. The site designed specifically for each customer, but they all sit on Wordpress to allow the customer complete control of the site and is easily update, i.e. if you can use Word then you can update the site.

Beware of companies offering to build you a bespoke CMS, it will be costly and very hard to move away from them if things go wrong. There are plenty of Wordpress guru's out there so if things break down then you can easily find another designer without having to build your entire site again.

If you would like a free quote please PM your detailed requirements.

What is your budget?

What is your budget?

Ideally £500

What is it for?

Read post 1, A basic page of product images, about us, contact us

Edited by pmtts

I'll do it and at a great price. Less than £500, put in a good word and pass my details onto someone else who needs a good website and I can give you a bit of cash from the next commission.

PM me with a detailed summary of your requirements and timescale preferences and I will get back to you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by The Constable

PM sent!<br />
<br /><br />Cheers. <br /><br />I will get back to you by the end of tonight. I'm just reviewing the options now<br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />