Pain in joints

General Purpose

Does anyone else have pain in their joints when its cold?

I currently have...

Ankle; Knee; wrist(s) and hip.... :/

I get pain in my leg, hip and metacarpal where i broke them. I can normally tell a cold spell about 12 hours before its due because they give of a dull ache. Its just one of those things i coped with.

Go to your GP. Could be a bit of osteoarthritis.

I'd recommend taking some supplements, like MSM, chondroitin and glucosamine.

I used all sorts of reasoning to explain my knackered joints - military service wearing boots, lifetime of playing various sports, several injuries etc. Then it dawned on me. I'm old!

• Like 1

It seems to spark up old sporting injuries, too much ballet and horse riding. Nothing too bad that can't be fixed with my friend sticky on heat patch.

As others have said it sounds like some sort of arthritis.

Kinesio tape is very good for joint aches,pains. It works a bit like heat patch but doesn't get too hot. I started using this after a nasty fall and two slipped discs. I became inactive and very stiff in my joints. Worth a try.

Yep, both knees and my right shoulder. I used to do a lot of cross country running when I was younger which knackered my knees, and I was in an RTC on a motorbike 13 years ago which ended with me hitting a car that had pulled out in front of my path - unsurprisingly, my shoulder took the brunt of the impact. But apart from that, I'm as good as new... :new_crazy:

Yep, both knees and my right shoulder. I used to do a lot of cross country running when I was younger which knackered my knees, and I was in an RTC on a motorbike 13 years ago which ended with me hitting a car that had pulled out in front of my path - unsurprisingly, my shoulder took the brunt of the impact. But apart from that, I'm as good as new... :new_crazy:

Lol. When I was 12 I fell from a height in the woods onto my left side, bad bruising to my hip and sus fractured thigh bone. When I was 14 I dislocated something in my left knee. 15 slipped on ice, resulting in injury to left ankle. When I was 16 fell from a carriage at work, onto left side. 18 RTC, resulting in my left knee and ankle going into my dashboard/type thing along with a neck injury. Then whilst on duty wounds to my left leg, hurt ankle and bruised hip and back.

Appears my left side is my unlucky side...