SIA licence SUSPENDED

Waz2kx

i am in need of some legal help, i have currently been convicted under the sexual offenders act 2003, and the SIA/SECURITY AUTHORITY HAVE NOW suspended my licence, and i have 21 days to appeal this at the magistrates court, i really need some help to keep my licence, as this is my only source of income, and if they revoke it, i am not allowed to work in the security sector no longer.

my questions are 1.what type of solicitor do i need when i take this to the magistrates?

2.will they take in to account its my first ever offence, im of previous good character, and there was no victim involved in this crime. also i written to the sia people as soon as ik was sentenced and admitted everything to them, 3.if they do revoke my licence how long will this be for? will it be for life? or will it be for the period i was sentenced to by the crown court [6 month prison sentence, suspended for 2 years] [possessing indecent images of a minor on my PC charge]

any advice on this would be great thank you

Our standard disclaimer: This forum is not intended as a legal advice drop-in centre. PoliceSpecials.com disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of information or material on this site, including - but not limited to - the documents available in the 'Reference Library' and 'Downloads' areas.

Please note that comments and advice given here with the best of intentions by the host, moderators or other users of the forum may not be correct, and that any advice given, in particular advice on the law and its application, is no substitute for personal legal advice from a solicitor.

SORRY I DID NOT KNOW THIS, IM NEW TO THE SITE DO YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER WEBSITES THAT COULD HELP ME WITH THIS??

You really don't want to be getting this sort of advice from a website, you really need to go seek proper legal advice from a solicitors office.

I cannot help but say that you are highly unlikely to get any help here.

My only advice would be not to trawl websites like this looking for the answer, but go and seek legal advice from a solicitor.

I think the thread has run its course.

Thank you to all those who have contributed.

closed.gif

• Like 2