Twitter - Facebook

E29NP1546080952

Are there any Twitter experts in here?

I want to connect a Facebook page to a Twitter account, however it is a page attached to my personal account. When I try to link them, Twitter wants to link it to my personal page and not the actual page I want it to.

Is this not possible?

Do you have a second Facebook account to attach it to?

Do you have a second Facebook account to attach it to?

I access the page by using the ' Use Facebook as '

Hmmm... not familiar with that function.

I access the page by using the ' Use Facebook as '

Is it a facebook business page?

It is a pain trying to get facebook to differentiate between personal and business pages when they are both linked to the same account. I have had issues like this in the past and made the effort to contact facebook for help, but they couldn't even be bothered to reply to me.

Is it a facebook business page?

It's a Non-Profit Organisation page. But I suspect it will have the same differentiate problems you have highlighted.

• 3 weeks later...

Follow the steps and link Twitter to your FB account. Then, in Twitter, go to your Twitter profile settings and you should be able to choose the page you want to link with instead of the account itself.

Edit: see - http://support.twitter.com/articles/31113-how-to-use-twitter-with-facebook

Edited by Gaspode

Follow the steps and link Twitter to your FB account. Then, in Twitter, go to your Twitter profile settings and you should be able to choose the page you want to link with instead of the account itself.

Edit: see - http://support.twitt...r-with-facebook

Cheers but I tried this and it wants to send Tweets to my personal account, Not the FB non profit page I have attached to it.

Never mind.

Cheers but I tried this and it wants to send Tweets to my personal account, Not the FB non profit page I have attached to it.

Never mind.

Strange - do you get the option that page mentions?

have you considered using a 3rd party client, Tweetdeck and Hootsuite support posting to pages and twitter :)