next specials batch

stevevar

does any one know when the specials for meis re lunching or can you still put in application forms

I hope someone can answer this as I'm intrigued to know what meis is, as near me its a chinese takeway.

does any one know when the specials for meis re lunching or can you still put in application forms

Best to check on your local forces website for information on this!

Best to check on your local forces website for information on this!

I've had a look for meis constabulary, but can't find any information. But there does seem to be a MEIS... The Medium Energy Ion Scattering facility at Daresbury, Warrington.

Perhaps they're forming a police force :w00t:

Failing that...

No idea.

January 2015, you can send your applications in now but make sure you send them to the right address! (enclose four applications)

Special Application

1881 Constable Rd

Meis

ME21 ISQ

:aok:

• Like 1

I think stevevar meant to say does anyone know when the specials for me is re launching. Stevevar mate, you need to be more specific in your question, because we dont know which area you live in. Hopefully the other members will now stop picking on you hint hint! I know its abit of banter, but can we please start helping our friends on here, as i'm sure he's too embarrased to visit the site again. :-)

I think it was Specials form is relaunching.

Although it still doesn't make a whole lot of sense :D