What to wear?

aerialrocket

Hi all, Just woundering what I could wear for a induction day at the police headquarters. It says on the sheet Smart/casual, But then it says no jeens? Anyone know what I could wear as I really do not own anything other then lots of jeens. Also It seems a bit strange too, as the role I am doing is not really a big role so I don't understand why we have been told no jeens.

Sorry if the wording is bad.

Edited by B&Q

Shirt, trousers and shoes :)

What kind through? Just black ones (Onlys one I have are for St john)

What is it you will be doing?

"The aim of the day is to provide you with the skills, information, support and equipment to deliver this service to your communities with greater confidence and knowledge" That is what it says on the paper.

I'd still go with black trousers, a shirt and even a tie if you so wish. Appearance is everything mate.

I'd still go with black trousers, a shirt and even a tie if you so wish. Appearance is everything mate.

I Will go with that then, Pop into asda and get myself a blue shirt and tie and should be okay with my St john magnam boots just like shoes but with steal toe caps in them.

Edit: Ps thanks for the advice.

Edited by B&Q

Little bit of advice, its always better to be over dressed then under dressed because you can easily remove a tie or jacket rather then not having one to start with but as others have said a shirt, trousers, jacket, tie and shoes are ideal.