Natwest help please!

GodAtum

Hi all,

As you probaly know Natwest is having some major technical issues :angry2: I am unable to pay off my credit cards and rent as my paycheck does not show up on my balance. Is there anyway I can get compensation?

If it is the fault of the bank's infrastructure/systems, etc., then yes you will be compensated under current banking regulations. You need to write/e-mail the bank and keep a copy for the financial ombudsman just in case there is a dispute.

Ring up Customer Services and kick up a right stink about it

Good luck on that one, their switchboards will be in meltdown right now.

Here at Lloyds, if all banks run the same then should you be put in a position where you're at a loss, we will compensate you. Call up your telephone banking.

Unfortunately natwest have said they are not liable for any losses if there are technical issues :(

Ring up Customer Services and kick up a right stink about it

Did you ever think about the NatWest staff who hold NatWest accounts and were themselves also affected!

Unfortunately natwest have said they are not liable for any losses if there are technical issues :(

Thats not what they told me, they said if i was out of pocket due to any issues (none for me if i am honest) they would credit me any charges

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18566048

"I also want to reassure customers that no-one will be left permanently out of pocket as a result of this, and again, they should contact us directly about this."