WANTED: Car wing mirror

Josh'Grizzly'Gregory

I've tried adding to market place but for some reason I cannot add a new topic.

Does anyone have any ideas the best place to get a reasonably cheap drivers side wind mirror (not the glass, I'm on about the whole thing. Some scroat decided mine looked nice and took it sometime last night) for an '03 plate Black 1.2 Renault Clio, the mirror must be compatable with an electric adjustor and not the stick version.

OR

If anyone happens to own a spare complete drivers side wing mirror give me a shout and I'll gladly have it off your hands.

(P.S. all normal lines of reporting etc have been taken and insurance are being twerps and due to the little cost it isn't covered :unsure:)

J-Dogg, I've had to get a new mirror in recent times, check out the online scrapyards or your local scrapyards for a new one - you can repaint the plastic trim quite easily and if you're lucky you can get one in black! The scrappy one for my Pug 406 was £35 a few months ago, the fitting was super-easy.

Give us a shout tomorrow if you have problems.

I'm sure there is a site out there that just asks for the make, model and year of your car as well as the part you need and sends you a quote for it. You then just have to order it.

The name escapes me at the moment however, so its not really much use :unsure:

Cheers for the suggestions, most appreciated :unsure: And cheers Mr Brown.

Haha Rooster1, that honestly made me chuckle.

If your lucky you might be able to go on Ebay and buy your old one back!!

Rather weirdly, I've just been on flea bay and acquired what I needed :unsure:

1329065455[/url]' post='2198886']

Rather weirdly, I've just been on flea bay and acquired what I needed :aok:

Nice one mate ;) will probably fit perfectly... Serial number might even match up with your car ;)