Calling All Web Designers

Dan_05

Folks,

Looking for any website designers who have some spare time and would be able to make me a website for a business in exchange for some pennies? Looking for about 8 pages, will need ecommerce ability, all text content is ready and waiting, just needs to be designed!

Been speaking to a few supposed 'companies' I found online but they have not inspired confidence so far!

Give me a message if you would be able to help and I'll provide more details as to the project.

Thanks

Dan

Edited by Dan_05

Hi Dan,

Just to help you on your way have you looked into running your site on something like Wordpress? This will give you the ability to update your site without coding skills.

There are also many plugins available that give the functionality you need. WP-eCommerce is very popular and has lot's of addons.

Thanks mate, I've had a look at that but I'm afraid my artistic and design skills are none existant so that's why I'm after somebody to help

Thanks mate, I've had a look at that but I'm afraid my artistic and design skills are none existant so that's why I'm after somebody to help

Hi Dan,

Send me a PM with further details and I will let you know if I can assist. I work in Wordpress as it allows the end user to customise and manage their site.

Dan,

I can design you a site,

Do you want to pm me with price you have in mind and what you want exactly?

thanks