Survey requests

Damsel

If you have a survey that you'd like users of PoliceSpecials.com to complete, please post it in this thread so that we can try to keep the forum a little tidier.

Any surveys mentioned in this thread are not officially sanctioned by PoliceSpecials.com (Police Community Group / Raw Digital Media Limited) and you are giving information to the recipient entirely at your own risk

Please use this thread purely for the posting of surveys. Any discussion of them should take place in The Locker Room.

When your survey has finished please add another update to this thread, we will then hide or update your original survey request as appropriate.

Thanks.

Updated 13/12/16.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
Hi All
I am a serving Special Constable (SC) in a large police force, and in my final year of Crime and Criminology BSc (Hons) studies.

I am writing my dissertation on the topic of "SC training, deployment and support". In order to achieve this I would like to ask 10 minutes of your time to complete this questionnaire. All questions are completely anonymous and confidential and your participation in this questionnaire is completely voluntary. You may request your entry to be removed from the study at any time. Additionally, the police force you work for will not be mentioned at any point during this survey.

Lastly, I would like to say thanks to those who have taken their time and completed this questionnaire.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HJN2YNX  (Now Closed)

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm a psychology graduate currently writing a dissertation on police attitudes to the mentally ill, in comparison to the general population and people who work with mental illness. I've gained ethical approval for my study, therefore all data is anonymous, and confidential. You are able to withdraw at any time.

The questionnaire takes about 5 mins

https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/90b536b   (Now Closed)

Thank you

Misbah