Email between a member of staff.

I sent an email to a very high manager Company Assistant CEO. and the reply I put on the an Internet forum. would this cause be any trouble would this be under computer missuse act?

As I don't want it to spoil my app with TVP?

I sent an email to a very high manager Company Assistant CEO. and the reply I put on the an Internet forum. would this cause be any trouble would this be under computer missuse act?

As I don't want it to spoil my app with TVP?

No, the main points of the Computer Misuse act are:

• Unauthorised access to computer material
  • Unauthorised access with intent to commit or facilitate a crime
  • Unauthorised modification of computer material.

You wouldn't be doing any of those would you?

There could be other offences I don't know but this is clearly a moral Issue if you are having to ask on here...

Edited by dan1991123

EDIT: I misread your OP.

If you have posted the reply then no offences have been committed under the computer misuse act.

Edited by Alex_101

well it wont exactly help your application. The matter of data protection arises and that is an extremely important part of working with the police who hold so much personal and sensitive information and wont look good on you if they saw this and would most likely question you ability to keep things confidential.

I have to ask before any1 else does.... why did you put the reply on a forum? was it word for word etc? describe what you did more

thumbsup.gif