Need Help on finding PPT class

gsdk9

I need to find a mine awareness power point class by friday. I would prefer it to be more recent than Bosnia. Any help/suggestions appreciated. It does not have to be my work I just have to give it.

Err, you do know this is a forum for UK 'Volunteer' Police?

I suspect some of the PSNI guys might have something, but it will be official operational info so there's no way they'll send it you I'm afraid (as if you were allowed to see it, you'd have official access to it)

What sort of thing are you after?

Mine/IED identification ahead of hostile environment deployment ie CONDO or similar?

Link below to some older Op Joint Endeavor stuff from the Americans that you can play about with but you'll struggle to find any of the latest Sandpit stuff as it's an continuing Op, they don't want AQ knowing what we're doing to deal with threats as it'll help them find new ways to kill our guys

http://www.armystudyguide.com/content/powerpoint/Miscelaneous_Presentations/mine-awareness-2.shtml

Yes I do realize that but I can't be the only former active duty military person who went into policing on here. (I am now in nat. guard.) The one the unit sent me was a little worse than the one you linked and neither are up to date. I was hoping to avoid having to try to make one at short notice.