Flaggy sticker thing help!

cfnbryn

Hey all, right any help with this would be amazing... it is really bugging me now.

Every day when I walk to the bus stop or uni or work... basically it is on my route to everywhere when walking.

...there is always a 4X4 (and now there are three) with a window sticker that looks like some sort of flag, and everytime I see these stickers it annoys me because I cant seem to find out what it is. Its yellow and blue triangles with the st george flag. Looks like this... my lovely artists impression by me!

flaggything.jpg

I will give you a massive e-hug if you tell me what it is!!!!!!!!!!! :aok:

Looks nautical, almost like a signals flag.

There are a few tanker and shipping lines which have similar

Edited by TallGuy

I know this is probably going to sound stupid but I instantly looked at it and thought of Manchester United Fans anti-Glazer Campaign! I know theirs is Green and gold just made me think!!!

:aok:

Edited by Wricko

Look at 4x4 clubs in your area, could be something like the 4x4response set up too.

could it be a county flag? (with added St George)

I've just checked. It definitely not a County flag. I think this is a do it yourself design.

I can't see the picture at the top of the thread but a quick bit of googling shows that if you want to go 4X4ing in Africa and want to tow a trailer then you need a blue and yellow triangles symbol on the front of the vehicle so this might be it.

I can't see the picture at the top of the thread but a quick bit of googling shows that if you want to go 4X4ing in Africa and want to tow a trailer then you need a blue and yellow triangles symbol on the front of the vehicle so this might be it.

This is what's required in Mozambique. Different than that in post 1

http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=84828&d=1296124812