iPhone 4 sound problems

vpc-thc

Hey earthlings of ps.com

I recently got an iPhone 4 32GB and find that the sound does not always come through the speakers.

The headphones work just fine.

I have done a search on Google, and have tried the plugging and unplugging of charger and headphones, all sound levels on phone set to full, yet still the sound decides when it wishes to come through the speakers.

Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks to you all :D

I've got an iPhone 4 32GB as well, but I don't think I've ever had any issues with it.

Are you sure you haven't got your thumbs over the speakers? I kept doing that when I first bought it :D

One thing to try is backup and restore the iPhone this is what apple recommend. If this doesn't work log it on the apple support site

Smash it on the floor and then kick it about a bit :whistle: thats what i feel like doing to mine everytime i loose 3g and signal. I've got unlimited internet which is all good if it worked!! welcome to the world of iphone :D

Lol. I must admit I have an iphone4 and have had no issues I always have full signal on three

Do a restore and that will rule out a software issue, if it's still not working take it straight to Apple or the retailer that sold you the phone.