Grrrr!

GoAhead

I have a Belkin Wireless Adapter (USB F6D4050 to be exact) to connect to my home network (BT Homehub) and I havn't really had any problems until recently. It will be fine and stay connected for about 5 minutes and then go to limited connectivity, It's so fustrating! Does anyone know much about wireless networks etc?

I have a Belkin Wireless Adapter (USB F6D4050 to be exact) to connect to my home network (BT Homehub) and I havn't really had any problems until recently. It will be fine and stay connected for about 5 minutes and then go to limited connectivity, It's so fustrating! Does anyone know much about wireless networks etc?

Which version of Windows are you on?

My Vista laptop recently has started dropping it's wireless connection before reconnecting itself recently, say in the last month or so. I've trawled the net for any reason and fix for it, but none of them work so I reckon it's something to do with a Microsoft update causing the problem as it started suddenly (and a complete reinstall didn't fix the problem) Also, doesn't affect my XP work laptop.

Are you using the Belkin connection manager or the Windows connection manager? Have you tried updating the driver software?

• Like 1