Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cleveland Police

 
 
  1. westfuzz
    Started by westfuzz +,

    Just thought I'd set this for the imminent intake this year! Anyone heard anything about a start date? Sent from my SM-G900F using the Police Community App

  2. mtynan6244
    Started by mtynan6244,

    Hello, I've just passed my fitness test for Cleveland Police Specials, and have my medical tomorrow. I just wondered if there was anyone on here who's on the same intake as me? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • 0 replies
    • 377 views
  3. Sssnakepit
    Started by Sssnakepit,

    Hi all, Just thought i'd get a thread started for the Febuary 2015 PC intake. Info here http://www.cleveland.police.uk/careers/Police-Constable-Opportunities.aspx I believe the applications are open until 02/03/15 or 2000 applications are recieved (whichever happens first) I've just submitted my application so now begins the long waiting game. Anyone else applied/applying?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. sf1987
    Started by sf1987,

    I have been successful through application stage, has anybody else here also been short listed for assessment centre?

    • 89 replies
    • 3k views
  5. Sssnakepit
    Started by Sssnakepit,

    Evening all, I'm just curious if there are any serving officers use this forum, regs or specials. If so can they offer insight in what working for Cleveland is like, what a typical shift is like (if there's such a thing!), the positives and negatives of the job, type of kit issued and your thoughts etc. Effectively info from someone who is already in the role.

    • 3 replies
    • 648 views
  6. D_Mac
    Started by D_Mac,

    hi guys, Does anyone have any idea if there are any plans to recruit transfers in the next year?

    • 0 replies
    • 560 views
  7. Sssnakepit
    Started by Sssnakepit,
  8. Joe_bloggs
    Started by Joe_bloggs,

    Hi all Was just wondering if there are any serving Clevland officers on here, Im looking at applying for the reg recruitment and have a few questions about shifts ect if anyone is free to message me Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 539 views
  9. Sssnakepit
  10. The Bunk
    Started by The Bunk,

    Hi, Cleveland Police start accepting applications for regular officers today... before I submit an application, I'd just like to ask: 1. If I'm rejected, I know that I must wait 6 months before re-applying to be a regular, but does this apply to special constabularies too? i.e. If Cleveland reject my full-time application, wouldnI be able to apply to another force as a special before the 6 months isbup? 2. What exactly is meant by the restriction of "politically active" candidates? Does this stop police from re-tweeting articles about current affairs, having opinions and knocking doors during election time, or is it simply a bar from holding political office such as lo…

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 940 views
  11. David
    Started by David +,
  12. cwhite90999
    Started by cwhite90999,

    Hi guys, I've been applying through Cleveland police for special constable. I've made it a long way through the process I have the biometric vetting thing on Monday, I only knew about it on Thursday this week. It has been a similar story a few other times during the application process that things have been very short notice, any other forces people have applied for where it has been this short notice?

    • 14 replies
    • 817 views
  13. Lozz25
    Started by Lozz25,

    Hi everyone, newbie here Having passed application, PIRT, AC, final interview and fitness test, I'm currently onto medical. Just wondering if there was anyone else on here who is in the same boat as me for cleveland police specials.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. ACL15
    Started by ACL15 +,

    Hi all, just thought I'd start a thread for people who've applied as part of the recent recruitment drive. I'll start, I submitted my application - fingers crossed

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. cwhite90999
    Started by cwhite90999,

    Hi guys, I have a fitness test soon for the Specials. Very happy to have made it this far through the recruitment process. However I have always been worried about it, Simply as someone has a spare tyre, or 2 people say I should be fine but these are people who are sportsman and not my weight. However I have been running, playing squash more. I have bought a bleep test track thats 20 mintues long and apparently is used for it. It's called "The bleep test 20 metre, complete test" I bought on amazon. How many minutes through it is a 5/4? I want to do better than it but my worry is not knowing how far through it is Thanks

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 870 views
    MajorDisaster +

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.