Fight between drunks in Police Station ( Moldova)

mike88

Not the UK but Moldova. Officers completely fail at having any kind of control over a group of drunks inside their station. 

Edited by Fedster

No cuffs?

What's with the cowardly cops slinking off in the background?

What was I watching?

Did they just allow someone to stab another whilst they were under their supervision?!

What was I watching?

Did they just allow someone to stab another whilst they were under their supervision?!

I think he was bleeding from head butting the window.

I thoughts I could see something in one of their hands.... at 1:32/33 what does the shirtless bloke with the grey shorts have in his left hand? Blood appears on their clothing and floor shortly afterwards.

I thoughts I could see something in one of their hands.... at 1:32/33 what does the shirtless bloke with the grey shorts have in his left hand? Blood appears on their clothing and floor shortly afterwards.

looks very much like a blade from there

Good spot. Yeah it looks like they all try to wrestle the knife of him and someone gets stabbed in the process. 

What's with the cowardly cops slinking off in the background?

Having watched it, the officers seen backing off might not be full officers ie like our PCSO's 

Did anyone else watching it think that the drunks looked like typical ones we deal with on a regular basis?

Having watched it, the officers seen backing off might not be full officers ie like our PCSO's 

Did anyone else watching it think that the drunks looked like typical ones we deal with on a regular basis?

I would have thought that drunks would be quite "typical" where ever they hail from. I could be wrong.

• Like 1

It's a two tier policing system - note at one point you see one of the cap wearing guys in the background one the phone - a few minutes later a squad in black berets with PR-24 batons arrives and finally a semblance of order is maintained.

The first lot are the Moldovan National Police, the guys they phoned up were the Trupele de Carabinieri, the Moldovan Gendarmarie.

Traditionally the police there have had a bad reputation for torture and excessive force - looks like they have now gone too far the other way!

Just imagine, if the liberals and politicians have their way in a few years that CCTV could be of a British custody suite with a 'hands off' approach, human rights, public perception and all that...