Black Lives Matter activist Sasha Johnson 'shot at party as rival gangs clashed', says friend

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zulu 22

• Jack McCoy

• BizzieBee

• Dave SYP

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The issue isn't whether racism exists, it always has and always will, the issue is whether racism exists at a legal, political, educational and economic level in the western world, and it simply DOESN

I dunno, most people would draw the line at calling for the hanging of people who hold different views to their own alongside calling for people of a different race to be made slaves.  What's hap

We've eroded British identity and imported an American one, kids grow up thinking British cops carry guns, we've somehow integrated their frankly shameful modern history into our own (I once had to co

Posted Images

Dave SYP

I hope the victim has a speedy and full recovery and the perpetrators are swiftly brought to justice.

Jack McCoy

I am finding it REALLY hard to wish her well when she has tweeted this:

“The white man will not be our equal but our slave. History is changing. No justice, no peace #BLM.” 

and was filmed repeatedly calling a black man who didn’t believe that the UK was a systemically racist country a “coon"

Zulu 22
10 minutes ago, Jack McCoy said:

I am finding it REALLY hard to wish her well when she has tweeted this:

“The white man will not be our equal but our slave. History is changing. No justice, no peace #BLM.” 

and was filmed repeatedly calling a black man who didn’t believe that the UK was a systemically racist country a “coon"

It certainly gives another version of Racism and veiled in hatred for anyone with a different view.  Society should open their eyes and realise the danger posed to society by these people.  The first reports her supporters were claiming that there had been death threats when the evidence and reports from her friends contradict this.

Cannot help noticing the Palestinian badge in her beret. 

• Like 1
SD

It the risk of being criticised for being insensitive...hahaha

ha! 

Dave SYP

I’d just add that, despite opinions on the rights and wrongs of the victim and their fate, this is a police and public forum with a good many members belonging to or having belonged to the police family. I think respect and dignity should be expected as being qualities attributed to us.

• Like 2
Jack McCoy
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dave SYP said:

I’d just add that, despite opinions on the rights and wrongs of the victim and their fate, this is a police and public forum with a good many members belonging to or having belonged to the police family. I think respect and dignity should be expected as being qualities attributed to us.

I respect the value and dignity of human life, which is I why I support full action in finding the suspects and hopefully locking them up for life sentences.

However, it is also this same respect that prohibits me from feeling sorrow on a personal level for violence enacted against someone who orders it on others (she has publicly called for the hanging of black conservatives in the US and UK) and who would celebrate the death of any of our colleagues.

Edited by Jack McCoy
spelling errors
  • Like 3
Equin0x
On 24/05/2021 at 13:11, Zulu 22 said:

It certainly gives another version of Racism and veiled in hatred for anyone with a different view.  Society should open their eyes and realise the danger posed to society by these people.  The first reports her supporters were claiming that there had been death threats when the evidence and reports from her friends contradict this.

Cannot help noticing the Palestinian badge in her beret. 

The pure hatred for everyone with a different view has come about because of echo chambers. You can start off holding a perfectly rational and understandable opinion but if you only ever see similar opinions and discuss it with people who agree, that original view will become quite radical over time. With no one to challenge it, you become convinced that your opinion is infallible and has no flaws. Then when you do eventually see someone who disagrees, it's a shock to the system. How dare they challenge your perfectly infallible view.

Radman
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Equin0x said:

The pure hatred for everyone with a different view has come about because of echo chambers. You can start off holding a perfectly rational and understandable opinion but if you only ever see similar opinions and discuss it with people who agree, that original view will become quite radical over time. With no one to challenge it, you become convinced that your opinion is infallible and has no flaws. Then when you do eventually see someone who disagrees, it's a shock to the system. How dare they challenge your perfectly infallible view.

I dunno, most people would draw the line at calling for the hanging of people who hold different views to their own alongside calling for people of a different race to be made slaves. 

What's happened is awful, this young lady was a mother of two children and I feel nothing but sadness for the impact this crime has had. 

I do think the BLM movement need to really take stock though and look at what has happened, reassess their view points and work out just what primary problems afflicting inner city London, largely black communities are, is it police taking knives off of people or is it the criminal element exploiting hatred, divides etc that gives criminals the freedom to intimidate and operate freely within communities that ultimately leads to shootings such as these? 

I know I'm likely asking too much but then again the female leader of the most prominent race rights group has been shot in the head by a bunch of cowardly gangsters, the problem obviously isn't the police... It's the criminals. 

Edited by Radman
  • Like 4
Zulu 22
3 hours ago, Equin0x said:

The  incident was a Black woman haranguing anther Black person, repeatedly calling them a "Coon" because they had a different point of view. The use of the word "Coon" is as unnanceptable coming from  Black person as it is from a White person. As for the BLM activist who was shot that also is unacceptable and the perpetrators will be hunted down to bringing them to justice. The fact is that in cases like this the Police come up against a wall of silence. There is racism within the Black community, just as in the white one.

Equin0x
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Radman said:

I dunno, most people would draw the line at calling for the hanging of people who hold different views to their own alongside calling for people of a different race to be made slaves.

You're right, I just wonder how someone gets to that stage in their own mind. How can you go around calling for a race to be enslaved, calling people "coons", yet at the same time genuinely believe yourself to be against racism? I wouldn't be surprised if her views started as something a bit more rational, like maybe supporting positive discrimination in employment to make minorities more represented, and got progressively more extreme over time. With the echo chamber constantly assuring her she's right, not showing her any arguments against, and like minded people all egging each other on, could they get to this point where they've become a bad guy without realizing it?

One thing I've noticed about Black Lives Matter is they seem very militant and don't like you challenging anything about them. The cause itself is valid, racism is still a problem and we should work to address that, but I don't condone the violence or the sheer level of anger/hatred they seem to have in expressing their point.

Edited by Equin0x
  • Like 1
Jack McCoy
4 hours ago, Equin0x said:

The cause itself is valid, racism is still a problem and we should work to address that, but I don't condone the violence or the sheer level of anger/hatred they seem to have in expressing their point.

The issue isn't whether racism exists, it always has and always will, the issue is whether racism exists at a legal, political, educational and economic level in the western world, and it simply DOESN'T, at least not against the black communities in the UK and US. The argument however can be made that it does exist against the white community when there are racial/diversity quotas in favour of minority communities that openly, directly and unapologetically discriminate against white candidates/students/employees etc.

The concept that because one community represents a certain % of a population, it should also only represent the exact same % of police encounters, arrests and imprisonments is moronic. These figures aren't driven by any conscious design, they are the result of a multitude of socio-economic factors, most usually coming down to factors such as 'culture', education and income.

These factors are universal when looking at ANY country's representation of offenders. I policed Scotland, which is 98% white and ALL of these where the exact same as they are in the black neighbourhoods of London, so why isn't anyone marching for equality of white council estate residents in Easterhouse, Drumchapel, the Gorbals, Govanhill and Drumchapel, who overwhelmingly represent the disproportionately highest percentages of low income, less education and *SURPRISE SURPRISE* most offending? Short answer: they 're white, so it doesn't matter.

I'm a pretty left-leaning person in my ideologies. I'm in favour of high-taxation for the wealthy and corporations, free education at ALL levels, free healthcare, social benefits and housing, the allocation of public funds to underprivileged communities to promote investment, I support equal legal rights for same-sex relationships and I support the legalisation of certain drugs (among many other leftist views).

This doesn't mean however that I also support the complete and utter abolishment of personal responsibility. If you want 'equality' you need to recognise that with all the rights you have in a civilised society, you also have obligations, one of these being to not commit crime. In my opinion, NOT committing crime is one of the easiest obligations to fulfil that anyone has ever had: simply do NOTHING and you won't get in trouble. The fact that this is viewed as 'oppressive' and part of  'systemic racism' when people are expected to not offend is pure lunacy. In what fantasy utopia do these people live in where stabbing, murdering, stealing, robbing and violently assaulting people ISN'T a crime? I certainly wouldn't want to live in such a society.

BLM and other woke-based ideologies are not the least bit interested in equality. They want dominance; to dominate the narrative and the decision-making. They openly accuse anyone of wanting to engage in conversation as 'oppressors' and that 'words are violence'. Does this sound like rational, balanced people that ought to have ANY political power? Not to me they don't, and I'm actually a mixed-race immigrant who spent a good chunk of time LIVING in one of the aforementioned Glaswegian council estates!

They have formed a dangerous religion and dogmatic narrative and I genuinely believe them to be a serious threat to national stability.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
SD
On 25/05/2021 at 15:47, Dave SYP said:

Sorry but I'll always laugh when extremely racist people get injured. Besides the the irony of her usual attire isn't lost on me

Screenshot_20210526-231935_Chrome.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
skydiver

Johnson's 'Taking the Initiative Party' made a couple of incoherent press releases criticising the police response to the shooting just after it happened.  These displayed a woeful ignorance of even basic policing whilst claiming to have inside info to say that no one had done any house to house for example.  Neither could they understand how someone arrested for affray could be charged with conspiracy to commit murder.  It now turns out that no one who attended the party is willing to make a statement so I wait with baited breath for Taking the Initiative to criticise the party goers and also to use some initiative to get them to come forward.  I think that I'll be waiting for a long time.

Posters on this forum  should take a look at the parties manifesto as it makes for a fun read.  Two of the highlights are about stopping unnecessary arrests and stop searches. In order to do that they want  to should pay up to £10k compensation for every arrest which leads to an NFA and £200 for every stop/search where nothing is found. I don't think they understand that we arrest people on suspicion of committing an offence and that where grounds permit, stop/search is as much about preventing and disrupting crime as it is about finding items.  Still I guess logic doesn't play a big part in their attitude to the police.

• Like 1
Ether

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

Surround yourself with bad people, bad things will happen 🤷🏻‍♂️