Cyclist v Motorist - The End Is Hilarious

Radman

While i do see this as a little bit of the bloke getting what he deserved, the cyclist definitely aggravated the situation when he didn't need to. The bloke falling over (albeit from his own doing) could have seriously injured himself. 

Is it just me but do alot of these cyclists who record their daily commutes come across as overly pretentious bankers?

Driver may have gotten close to him, he overtook him without any major issue, the cyclist then chases the bloke in the car, spoiling for a confrontation - car driver is clearly a very big angry man and the bloke STILL persists in poking him and annoying him.

Car driver was out of order no doubt but the cyclist had his part to play.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shmook

• Adamski

• Richhamdo

• Yeahduffman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Attitude of the driver was not ideal from the start, however the cyclist really hasn't helped himself... Is the idiot going rear over tit restorative justice?

To be fair, the cyclist could've, and in my opinion should've, moved over into the long gap between parked cars instead of impeding the driver. The driver is obviously at fault, but it's a little anno

Is it just me but do alot of these cyclists who record their daily commutes come across as overly pretentious bankers? Driver may have gotten close to him, he overtook him without any major issue, t