Chief Cheetah

I've just realised my post has been hidden? Any reason why?

As I mentioned the hook plugin for Member of the month which I now see is installed and at the bottom of the forums...

• 3 weeks later...

It was fun whilst it lasted.

My month of fame is over.

Best of luck to February's winner.

• Like 1

• Management

You may have a day or two more whilst we decide the next winner, and you never know, you could even be in the running for the next one.

Cheetah, and the rest of the mods, you are looking lovely lately.  Have you got a haircut?  

• Like 1

They've all totally lost loads of weight too and look at least 20 years younger. 

• Like 2

I think we should also have an "employee of the month" for all the hard work the admins and mods have put in to launch and keep improving the site. [emoji3]

• Like 1

• Management

The  (extremely hard working) mod team are currently discussing the nominations for the February award.  The award should be made and announced in the next 24 hours, if not sooner.

• Management

I am very pleased to announce that the award for Member Of The Month for February goes to kenworthy.

Whilst the award is February member of the month the vote was based on his contribution throughout the month of January.

Whilst creating some excellent posts (The Jury Service one is of particular note) kenworthy has also promoted and supported the site extensively on social media and through his efforts our presence has been spread far and wide gaining us new members.

Congratulations Kenworthy

Team Police Community

• Like 2

It was fun whilst it lasted.

My month of fame is over.

Oi, get back in your box! ;)

And congratulations kenworthy, very well deserved.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Management

I am very pleased to announce that the award for Member Of The Month for March goes to bensonby.

Whilst the award is the March member of the month the vote was based on his contribution throughout the month of February.

bensonby has been a regular and steady poster throughout the month but notably what stood out for the moderating team the most was his contribution to the 'What I did on duty' section with this informative and entertaining contributions.

Congratulations bensonby and thank you

Team Police Comunity

• Like 3

• Chief Bakes locked this topic