Chief Cheetah

Anyway, if I am MOTM next month, it will be because of my dashing looks and constant source of humor and mischief!

And great sense of irony!

• Like 2

I feel there needs to be some kind of appeal system for this, Mersey's bringing it up in every thread he posts in and I firmly believe that all the inevitable free limousines and beautiful women from this award are going to his head 

As member of the month (had to get that one in) I can assure you that as long as you are not a single issue poster there is a place for you here, 

:lol:

• Like 1

?

I would reply Pete but I've only got a few spare seconds before the Polish women's beach volleyball team arrive to give me a physiotherapy demonstration.

• Like 2

Congratulations...........but is there a way to minimise that section like there is with other sections?  or move it to the top that way it stands out to people viewing the forum

Edited by Police Constable 1

• Management

Congratulations...........but is there a way to minimise that section like there is with other sections?  or move it to the top that way it stands out to people viewing the forum

Hi

It can be placed anywhere on the forum but we decided that if it was at the top it would be in everyone's way all the time each time they visited the forum. We also felt the bottom made more sense as it was next to current users online so it made sense to be in that location for me also then all member bits were together.

As for minimising it, sorry that is not currently an option for this part of the board index.

Regards

I think it should be in the corner of everyone's screen. Eternally.

• Management

Don't make the pedestal too high Mersey, it'll be a long way down come February.

• Like 5

• Management

The question of course is who will be worthy of the February 2015 award ???

Cheetah, are we still using the winners for the 2016 PolCom Calendar?

• Management

Absolutely, although the strategic bowls of fruit may need to become large dustbins full of fruit for some, and apparently we may need a wide angle lens.

• Like 1

Absolutely, although the strategic bowls of fruit may need to become large dustbins full of fruit for some, and apparently we may need a wide angle lens.

Hahaha :D

you've no chance of winning it now...

I didn't say you looked bad in a dress...

I didn't say you looked bad in a dress...

That's a fair point, but I can assure you it's not a nice image.

• Like 1

• Chief Bakes locked this topic