Chief Bakes

• Management

Ok

December has seen us start to focus a lot more around our social media presence and we would like to get you all involved. 

There will be three prizes drawn, first place will be a voucher for £30 and then two separate £10 vouchers for 2nd and 3rd place for our forum sponsor www.police-supplies.co.uk 

In order to be entered into the competition you simply need to post the following;

Follow @PolComForum and RT this to be entered into our #competition. 3 winners at random. Details http://ow.ly/GvzXb #policecommunity

We will draw the three winners after the competition closes which is at midnight on 4th January 2015 so get tweeting and don't forget the more times you tweet the above the greater your chances are of winning. We will count every tweet as a separate entry.

You do not need to be a member of the forum to enter the competition you simply need to send the above tweet out on your Twitter account.

• Admin Team

I signed a declaration which made me privatise my twitter account when I joined the police, making it unable for others to retweet any of my tweets :( 

• Management

You can retweet others though can't you?  If you can all you need to do is to retweet the message to your followers when it appears on our twitter and that's you entered.

If you let me know what your twitter account is called (by PM) then we'll follow you as well.

• Management

I hope you will do something for those of us who don't use Twitter

Of course and we already have ... The poster competition, userbar competition, what I did on duty competition, monthly draws!

• Like 3

• Management

The winners of our twitter competition are:

1st - @SpecialByName   ---   £30 Voucher 

2nd - @MPTrg   ---   £10 Voucher  

3rd - @chelseaaclaire   ---   £10 Voucher 

Keep your eyes open for further competitions across the forum, FaceBook and Twitter

Actually, must claim my prize and then decide what to spend it on... perhaps a lovely new patrol bag

• Chief Bakes locked this topic