Best Pictures Of Police Cars

E29NP1546080952
A few of mine.

Just out of curiosity, why has the reg plate been blanked out in your last photo?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ben

• Corbs

• E29NP1546080952

• Jon!

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good effort Ben. There is a Photography club in the Locker Room but why not have a dedicated Police Car thread!? There are some good photos of Police vehicles I've seen on here. Here's mine: :-)

This Leon Cupra looks very smart.

Posted Images

Just out of curiosity, why has the reg plate been blanked out in your last photo?

Given the age of the photo, I have no idea. Too long ago tbh.

boywonder1
Did I not spot that Nissan Navara at Bikesafe :prone:

you are quite correct, and what a lovely day weather wise. i didn't finish work till 2 am on the sunday and made the mistake of driving through london, never again!!!!!!!!!!! but i managed about fifty photo's that i am slowly adding to my site.

Nice Pictures :prone:, what happened to the tyre?

Well, its like this guv...

We were on our way to a job, looking for a car that failed to stop for customs at a ferry port.

Then the car started handling funny, so we turned round and drove back to the nick.

When we went through the gates, we noticed a smell of burning rubber, and then found a flat tyre.

So I'd say picked up a puncture. Drove on it at 120 mph and drove about 15 miles on it.

Good job it was on the back !

• Like 1
Well, its like this guv...

We were on our way to a job, looking for a car that failed to stop for customs at a ferry port.

Then the car started handling funny, so we turned round and drove back to the nick.

When we went through the gates, we noticed a smell of burning rubber, and then found a flat tyre.

So I'd say picked up a puncture. Drove on it at 120 mph and drove about 15 miles on it.

Good job it was on the back !

Yep, very lucky :prone:

E29NP1546080952
you are quite correct, and what a lovely day weather wise. i didn't finish work till 2 am on the sunday

Your lucky you were not there on the saturday, the heavens opened. I walked around the marque to see the Jankel and nearly sunk in the mud!.

I took this one at school (dont usually do it at school, people laugh :prone: )

post-9729-1208463650_thumb.jpg

Plug for anyone interested in BTP's vehicles www.policepics.fotopic.net

Administrative Account

Ben that picture has come out really well. Let people laugh - I think it's great you have something to channel your energy in to: what do your mates do? Sit in front of their X-Box all night?

Of course you might as well and there's nothing wrong with that, but your extra interests are more creative and gives you more enjoyment too.

WELL DONE :prone:

• Like 1
Braggdaddy
Ben that picture has come out really well. Let people laugh - I think it's great you have something to channel your energy in to: what do your mates do? Sit in front of their X-Box all night?

Of course you might as well and there's nothing wrong with that, but your extra interests are more creative and gives you more enjoyment too.

Have to agree entirely with David there, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having an interest. (not that there's anything wrong with sitting in front of an xbox all night).

I shall dig through my photos when I get home this weekend as I'm sure I've got some of our vehicles. If not I'll go and take some!

E29NP1546080952
I took this one at school (dont usually do it at school, people laugh :prone: )

We are neighbours by 7 miles!!! I recognise the school in that photo :)

Thanks David :eek:

Have to agree entirely with David there, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having an interest. (not that there's anything wrong with sitting in front of an xbox all night).

I shall dig through my photos when I get home this weekend as I'm sure I've got some of our vehicles. If not I'll go and take some!

Thankyou :prone:

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?8285e72d7e.jpg

Site wont let me upload image tags anymore.

Thanks for that

We are neighbours by 7 miles!!! I recognise the school in that photo :)

Hehe lol, yep Hounsdown I dont live that far away either :)