Rookies Season 2

Klaus

8 minutes ago, milkandcookies said:

Wait for them to reply, not our position to as could potentially open them to scrutiny etc

Yes, we should be careful not to do this in any part of the forum.

If people wish to share personal info, they can, but we must not do it for them! 

:)

47 minutes ago, milkandcookies said:

Wait for them to reply, not our position to as could potentially open them to scrutiny etc

37 minutes ago, Techie1 said:

Yes, we should be careful not to do this in any part of the forum.

If people wish to share personal info, they can, but we must not do it for them! 

:)

Yeah I obviously didn't mean for you guys to be outing them... I'm not standing here with my pitchfork and torch demanding their immediate surrender :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Maybe it's a double bluff like in Usual Suspects. 

Maybe... Mazza is one of them. 

(I've had a lot of skittles this morning so I'm quite hyperactive)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, H99Ryan said:

I agree, seeing their training periods, Self defence, roleplaying etc would have been really interesting.

If i'm not mistaken a police documentary on BBC iPlayer had one episode dedicated to just that, can't recall what it was though!

Sent from my iPhone using Police Community

23 hours ago, H99Ryan said:

Update: The documentary was 'Police 24/7' and the Training episode was Featured in Series 3 Episode 3 :) good watch

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07bpz4w

Police 24/7 Series 3 Episode 3 - 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyQfC5Ldzwg

Enjoy.

• Like 2

Maybe it's a double bluff like in Usual Suspects. 

Maybe... Mazza is one of them. 

(I've had a lot of skittles this morning so I'm quite hyperactive)

Couldn't possibly be, I'm not photogenic enough, I'd break the cameras

• Like 1

You seem to be a regular on the divisional social media pages though!

Being a Welsh lad I'm so glad I don't work for a Welsh police force. Our accent is hideous when dealing with confrontation! Ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being a Welsh lad I'm so glad I don't work for a Welsh police force. Our accent is hideous when dealing with confrontation! Ha ha

Not true, a good Swansea accent sounds fine, I would give anything to get mine back on a permanent basis.

It only comes out when drunk tired or talking to a fellow Jack/Taff now.

Sent from my iPad using Police Community
  • Like 1

Good episode, glad to see Angus coming out of his shell, specially after him saying he wasn't sure if this is what he wanted. However, it's a 60 minute show but I still don't think I've really seen much?

A mentor after three years service? Is that normal? 

I thought the same. I also noticed he was driving on blues. People would laugh in your face at Kent if you said "in 3 years time, I'm going to be a standard / advanced driver and a probationer tutor" unbelievable scenes.

I just seen the latest episode and I thought to myself can that mentor Nige be allowed to wear reaction lenses the ones that turn into sunglasses. I just thought it a bit odd

Sent from my SM-G920F using the Police Community App

On 8/26/2016 at 09:35, Milankovitch said:

You seem to be a regular on the divisional social media pages though!

Best of a bad bunch maybe...

18 hours ago, danswans said:

I thought the same. I also noticed he was driving on blues. People would laugh in your face at Kent if you said "in 3 years time, I'm going to be a standard / advanced driver and a probationer tutor" unbelievable scenes.

Whereas in Scotland people have normally been a tutor and a standard driver for a year at the 3 year service mark...

13 minutes ago, Mazza said:

Whereas in Scotland people have normally been a tutor and a standard driver for a year at the 3 year service mark...

That really isn't the norm across Scotland, the North East is a bit of an outlier in that regard. In other divisions you won't find a tutor with less than 5 or 6 years service at a minimum. The number of probationers up here is through the roof which is why they tend to end up having tutors with sod all service!

3 hours ago, Milankovitch said:

That really isn't the norm across Scotland, the North East is a bit of an outlier in that regard. In other divisions you won't find a tutor with less than 5 or 6 years service at a minimum. The number of probationers up here is through the roof which is why they tend to end up having tutors with sod all service!

It's all force specific. Where I am, there's no training or course required to become a tutor and I have known probationers around the 18 month mark to be assigned as a tutor for coached patrol students.