Under Attack (Nottingham special) 17/10/2002

Member of Public

Sorry its in 6 parts guys. Found this on youtube a couple of years ago, thought it might be worth sharing, may not be of interest to some as its from a good while back, but great if (like me) you're into stuff from that sort of time. Basically a documentary looking at the violence and/or use of weapons on the streets of Nottingham. Its an interesting watch in my own opinion. According to what I read on the net, originally aired October 2002. Hope you enjoy :-)

If i remember correctly was this at the time when colin gunn and his gang were causing mayhem in nottingham? I remember a couple of police officers were jailed for feeding the gang with information. Bad times.

Will take a look when free.

Edited by Fedster

If i remember correctly was this at the time when colin gunn and his gang were causing mayhem in nottingham? I remember a couple of police officers were jailed for feeding the gang with information. Bad times.

Well take a look when free.

Yes mate, that's the one. They set up an operation of some sort in 2003 to catch them I think, I believe a DC was jailed in the end.

I think when this was made they weren't yet quite sure exactly what was going on other than there seemed to be an explosion of dangerous weapons on the streets going by what some of the featured officers say!