Breaking: Solicitor Soophia Khan jailed for contempt

Chief Cheetah

Now I’ve looked it up, I can’t wait to use the word contumacious in a report or casual conversation 😂

• Haha 1

A well earned sentence and she did not even have to work hard for it. Some Justice does exist.

Sadly none of my dictionaries show the word "contumacious" show I must remain in my ignorance.😉 

Edited by Zulu 22
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zulu 22 said:

A well earned sentence and she did not even have to work hard for it. Some Justice does exist.

Sadly none of my dictionaries show the word "contumacious" show I must remain in my ignorance.😉 

@Zulu 22 +. I had never heard of that word before and I am old. I googled it and it went along the lines of to be stubbornly or wilfully disobedient to authority. It’s a pity I have retired from the specials now because I could have used it on multiple occasions back in the day when trying to reason with trouble makers on Friday/Saturday  night 😀. Rich.

To think the College of Policing once had this individual sat on their advisory panel 🙄

I can't say I'm surprised, she came across as an individual who held society with a particular contempt, utter failure to have a decent grasp on reality. 

Her hatred of the police meant that she could not see any situation where use of taser was justified even in a case where an officer tasered a suspect after  being attacked with a machete!

• Like 1

I’ve actually met her and had dealings with her in person. For the sake of professionalism I shall limit my comments, but suffice to say she is as difficult in person as her public image suggests. This particular sorry incident reflects very poorly on her and embarrassed the legal profession.

• Like 2