Institutional racism dissertation survey

circle11

Hello,

I am conducting research for my dissertation regarding institutional racism in the police and would appreciate if anyone could kindly fill in the following survey- https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/V2MYYV9

It should take no more than 5 minutes.

Thank you.

never was 1 for surveys, but will help with yours

Thank you- I really appreciate it!

I'm sorry but I don't think you understand racism, as your Q5, is a terribly loaded question which assumes that racism is a white thing. Your other questions are vague at best. I for one will not be filling out your questionnaire as I don't know who you are and what your agenda really is.

post-20606-14586564711454_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry but I don't think you understand racism, as your Q5, is a terribly loaded question which assumes that racism is a white thing. Your other questions are vague at best. I for one will not be filling out your questionnaire as I don't know who you are and what your agenda really is.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1458656470.331627.jpg

I apologize, I should have been clearer. My dissertation aims to understand the experiences of Black and Minority ethnic officers with discrimination at work. I am by no means disputing that reverse racism is non-existent or that white people are the only people who are able to be racist. Racism certainly has no boundaries. I am merely focusing on BME experiences. However, you do not have to be white to witness racism towards other officers from a minority ethnic background.

I apologize, I should have been clearer. My dissertation aims to understand the experiences of Black and Minority ethnic officers with discrimination at work. I am by no means disputing that reverse racism is non-existent or that white people are the only people who are able to be racist. Racism certainly has no boundaries. I am merely focusing on BME experiences. However, you do not have to be white to witness racism towards other officers from a minority ethnic background.

You haven't said anything about it being a BME questionnaire?, and what is 'reverse racism', or do you still think racism is only from a white person which is what it appears you are saying. And to be observational you just seem to want a one sided questionnaire aimed at BME officers. But I was right about you having an agenda.