• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saltysplash

• geebee

• Narpo

• freemanontheland

One of the best TASER vids I have seen,, nice find.. Would be great to have this on my belt....

Love it!!!

I like the bit with the cow!!! Is that how the red-necks do 'cow pushing' now?? :lol:

Like it. I really hope my force bring in TASER. It seems like such a sensible option.

• 2 weeks later...

And from directly knowing a couple of taser officers they are a deterent even when they are just strapped to their tac vests. Great invention in modern policing.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the guy on the left on the second clip is a great dancer.....just check him out...lol

• 3 weeks later...

Just don't forget you are a privately owned security force and the use of a weapon that has been continually proven to cause serious harm and even death in the hands of anyone let alone an untrained traffic officer is damn right dangerous. Do you ask if someone has a pace maker fitted before you use a tazer no. and with out this knowledge you will be responsible for many deaths. You are supposed to protect the public. But you seem to be perfectly happy to condown the orwellian society. Go read 1984 and view the similarities. You work for the people not the government.......or do you.

Just don't forget you are a privately owned security force and the use of a weapon that has been continually proven to cause serious harm and even death in the hands of anyone let alone an untrained traffic officer is damn right dangerous. Do you ask if someone has a pace maker fitted before you use a tazer no. and with out this knowledge you will be responsible for many deaths. You are supposed to protect the public. But you seem to be perfectly happy to condown the orwellian society. Go read 1984 and view the similarities. You work for the people not the government.......or do you.

And in George's soceity, do you think your post would be allowed?

Get real freeman.....officers are just trying to protect themselves and the public.........."a weapon that has been continually proven to cause serious harm and even death"............And what about the Motor vehicle, the knife, the firearm?

At what point do you accept that, we either shoot to kill or zap with a tazor in an attempt to subdue a potentially violent/unstable person.

If you dont accept the risk at all, then you must also not accept the risk of Police officers driving in excess of the speed limit in order to uphold the law and protect the population. and if thats your stance then you would also not be in favour of having any armed service in the defence of the country due to the risk to life involved in their actions.

I suggest you yourself read 1984 and see how very far removed from that work of fiction we really are.

Oh...by the way.....yes we work for the people with their consent.........but are accountable to the government who are elected by the people.

Why on earth would i ask a man armed with a knife threatening people or me if " he had a pace maker fitted"!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by saltysplash

And in George's soceity, do you think your post would be allowed?

Get real freeman.....officers are just trying to protect themselves and the public.........."a weapon that has been continually proven to cause serious harm and even death"............And what about the Motor vehicle, the knife, the firearm?

At what point do you accept that, we either shoot to kill or zap with a tazor in an attempt to subdue a potentially violent/unstable person.

If you dont accept the risk at all, then you must also not accept the risk of Police officers driving in excess of the speed limit in order to uphold the law and protect the population. and if thats your stance then you would also not be in favour of having any armed service in the defence of the country due to the risk to life involved in their actions.

I suggest you yourself read 1984 and see how very far removed from that work of fiction we really are.

Oh...by the way.....yes we work for the people with their consent.........but are accountable to the government who are elected by the people.

Why on earth would i ask a man armed with a knife threatening people or me if " he had a pace maker fitted"!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by saltysplash

We were told that the Taser will not have any effect on a pacemaker.

Depends which liberal/ban the bomb/eco green/anti establishment publication you read

We were told that the Taser will not have any effect on a pacemaker.

Depends which liberal/ban the bomb/eco green/anti establishment publication you read