How to deal with the police

Altair

Part One

Part Two

Part Three (Final Part)

Section 5 Public Order anyone? I'm sure aggressive shouting is an aspect of "likely to cause alarm, harassment or distress".

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Evans

• Altair

• WannabePC4

• Life on Mars1546620180

:lol: Dont mess with him, thats f'sure!!!

I want to know how the officers kept a straight face when they saw him with the cam-corder upside down!! :clapping:

Unfortunately, there no law against idiocy.

But there should be......

Sec 1(1)a BEING A SPANNER ACT 2008'Any person, who without lawful excuse, acts the tool or does stupid idiotic acts in a place where the public has acces, on payment or otherwise, shall be guilty of an offence :thumbsup:

If I was the officers involved I think I would have given him a seatbelt ticket and explained to him that it gives him the option to go to court, ie the summons he was aksing for!

I'm pretty sure he would have turned up in court and tried to use the video as 'evidence' of Police harassment, while defending himself and making himself look as daft as he did on the video

All of the comments are anti him, idiot. I would have given him the ticket for no seatbelt. Then let him know his camera was the wrong way round.

Edited by jimmy_bobby

Report for summons for no seatbelt and failing to notify DVLA of new address. He was very lucky.

He'd be coming in for me Section 5 POA for shouting and being disorderly. He shouldn't have been allowed to walk away from that if you ask me. Teaches him nothing.

I don't know how those officers kept their cool to be honest! What an absolute plum!

Have just found a Part 4:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oLc__4xGVR4&...feature=related

Agreed mike, ticket for his seatbelt and let him argue it out in court. Isnt the AFO on the right from traffic cops? Looks familiar.

Some great comments below his video, not many people in his favour!

Yeah pretty sure these boys have been on traffic cops.

Definite contender for Dumpystigs Spanner Act 2008. :smiley_notworthy:

There is serious psychological childhood pathology evident here. Please do not mock, the guy needs help.

Report for summons for no seatbelt and failing to notify DVLA of new address. He was very lucky.
He'd be coming in for me Section 5 POA for shouting and being disorderly. He shouldn't have been allowed to walk away from that if you ask me. Teaches him nothing.

I agree with both of the above!

I have to say i'm seriously impressed with the way those officers kept their cool. What an absolute prat. :innocent:

One of those guys was on traffic cops and has a twin brother. They were both featured in the episode where they tried to use a digger to rescue two people stranded in their cottage after the flash floods in summer 07.

I feel like such a geek now.