MadWorld - Police

the source1546620323

Hi everyone,

Hope I've posted this right.

It's a video I made that has an alternative look at real Police Officers of the UK and why they never seem to smile.

It was primarily made by a police Officer (Bluewheel/me) for other Police Officers but has now proved very popular all over the world on both You Tube, Google and Facebook.

Apart from the offender/victim photos all the other people in the video are real serving Police Officers.

Let me know what you think.

• 1 month later...

it's a great video (music, effects & images) but it's not really tugging my heart strings if i'm honest. the vid gives the impression the police hate their job and it's a depressing career. this is not the case or there'd be a shortage of police. the content of that vid is everyday work is it not? to be honest all the police officers ive talked to seem quite "smiley" however it could be a front and off duty they have a different side.

i cant see the message behind the video and i don't know if it's because im an outsider looking into the police force.

is it just an outlet of the stress of your job?

Thoroughly depressing!

Hardly saw any cops in it.

If I was that depressed about my job as a cop I think I would chuck it, but I still manage a smile.