• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALEX1546619910

• Bart

• snafu

• DMCN

That guy derserves a medal for not doing anything til he absolutly had to. that yob soo went away with his tail between his legs. I wonder what happened after that?

Never mess with a biker! That the moral of that one I think.

The guy in the black shirt has the patience of a saint it has to be said.

Looks like he knew how to handle himself too. Fiar play to him.

good point about what might have happened afterwards tho. I'm guessing it wasnt the end of the saga. Would have been nice to have that video handy when the white shirting guy comes into the nick saying he's been assualted.

Brilliant video and excellent response by the guy in the black shirt. How he held his cool for over 2 minutes is anyone's guess!

It's sad that situation even occurred. Why should innocent homeowners have to defend themselves on their own property? What a state society's in..

Edited by BravoGolfCharlie1988

Welcome to the 21st Century!

(Try and ignore the smell)

herts cop that is hilarious!!!

Thats the things to remember, "YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOUR FIGHTING WITH". That fella must have been a martial art expert of some kind. He done very well to keep his cool. If some idiot like that lad come into my front garden and started acting an absolute tool I don't know if I could keep my cool for that long. Well done to that fella.

Quality video

Nice clip.

The biker probably returned from work the next day to find his windows had been put in.... Exactly the type of cowardly act scum like that would do after losing face in front of his pals... Its sad really.

Edited by Gooner85

• 1 month later...

Well done to him :)

He would be one awesome neighbour!

Thanks for sharing

Simple martial arts move which defuses the situation. That youth didn't know what hit him, its probably the first time hes ever been challenged. :clapping:

Nothing like that ever happens to me.

Maybe because i have NRA stickers in my windows! :thumbsup: