Tribute to police officers around the world

Police Community

• 4 weeks later...

It makes me sick that people want to kill police officers, where is the beef? Why the hate againt people that only want to help you? Where is any evidence to prove that the police hate you and what to ruin your life?

Some people need to be punched in the face.

• 8 months later...
It makes me sick that people want to kill police officers, where is the beef? Why the hate againt people that only want to help you? Where is any evidence to prove that the police hate you and what to ruin your life?

Some people need to be punched in the face.

People had respect for the uniform many years ago, when police used their own common sense and good will. Nowadays police officers must meet arrest targets. Government introduced 3000 new laws to target common road users. Roles of police officers are different, roles from police officer that used to be valued in communities are now taken away to save money. Police Constables are at the front of all this and they take the blame. I blame management, MPs with their heads stuffed too far up their own asses, and decision makers at the top end of the chain who have no idea what life is like at the front line.